• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

about real tibia/new server

dariumartins

Reaction score
@mark
since real tibia is dead if i was in your place i would make a new server 1x or 2x asap cuz u will get money as f*ck
be smart =D

just make a server with lower rates like from 5x to 2x

real tibia player wont play a 5x otserv
u didnt get the point
ppl is leavin real tibia and need a REALLY low rate server to play

u need to also understand darium that ppl buys chars and dont level chars xxxxx

or get chars lent to them to war on XD

untill there are ppl who want to fight and not much 400 lvl i am not into new serv, I don't have much time to exp like many other ppl, if mark made new serv, it would be more rpg than sc right now

untill there are ppl who want to fight and not much 400 lvl i am not into new serv, I don't have much time to exp like many other ppl, if mark made new serv, it would be more rpg than sc right now

shadowcores fight: 40 ppl from team a, 40 ppl from team b, 60 ppl are random mexicans/brazilians/polish/muslims/idk, 60 ppl are skullbashers, 100 ppl are noob chars
its just too easy, in 30 minutes u can make a lv 100 and skullbash, block, mw, etc

maybe if we make a poll about how new server should be then staff would care more about it :p

A new pvp server would be awesome, also an optional pvp server. Just saying.. If people is leaving real tibia many of them play in optional pvp servers. That would be a nice place for the Charlova to play. Of course just saying.. it would be an awesome "business". So twifysoft would host 3 different kind of servers. PVp, Hardcore and optional...

A new pvp server would be awesome, also an optional pvp server. Just saying.. If people is leaving real tibia many of them play in optional pvp servers. That would be a nice place for the Charlova to play. Of course just saying.. it would be an awesome "business". So twifysoft would host 3 different kind of servers. PVp, Hardcore and optional...

Non pvp ot? HAHAHAHA Nice try charlover.

Non pvp ot? HAHAHAHA Nice try charlover.

Well, you should try to read my post first and also what the first post said. I'm talking about the people that is leaving tibia. Not about me, and I'm also talking about a business opportunity..But of course its easier to hate than read :)

Well, you should try to read my post first and also what the first post said. I'm talking about the people that is leaving tibia. Not about me, and I'm also talking about a business opportunity..But of course its easier to hate than read :)

You suggested non-pvp because you prefer it.

I'd like to see another server with 1.5x rate 1.5x loot rate low skills etc..... and maybe add pacc to sms shop? like 3euro for 30days, 8 euro for 90 etc......... I would love to see this kind of server.

Niggas always cry after big updates saying they'll quit, and won't pay for premium account anymore but after a few days they're all back. lol

I'd like to see another server with 1.5x rate 1.5x loot rate low skills etc..... and maybe add pacc to sms shop? like 3euro for 30days, 8 euro for 90 etc......... I would love to see this kind of server.

i agree, would love to play a really serious otserver

the thing is most ppl dont have time to lvl a char from 0 on 1x rate server lol.
ppl only plays rl tibia still cause everyone has 250+ bot knights and high lvl chars which they just sell/buy but trust me no1 starts from 0 on this game anymore. Cause its boring/ppl dont have time for that like they had before.

the thing is most ppl dont have time to lvl a char from 0 on 1x rate server lol.
ppl only plays rl tibia still cause everyone has 250+ bot knights and high lvl chars which they just sell/buy but trust me no1 starts from 0 on this game anymore. Cause its boring/ppl dont have time for that like they had before.

what about aurera/aurora?
ofc ppl start from 0 if its worth the work

Back