• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Reputation

Core

Reaction score
"We have also updated the script, so you can only recive reputation points 3 times for killing a single player. This means that if you kill the same player 5times, you will only get reputation points for 3 of the kills"

And you say that now..

The highest on warcore with 150+ rep has been killing his in real life friends over and over again... Thats why he reach up that amount of rep. Now he will win cuz none else can get thath high with this new "3 times" rule posted above.

Better luck next month.

"We have also updated the script, so you can only recive reputation points 3 times for killing a single player. This means that if you kill the same player 5times, you will only get reputation points for 3 of the kills"

And you say that now..

The highest on warcore with 150+ rep has been killing his in real life friends over and over again... Thats why he reach up that amount of rep. Now he will win cuz none else can get thath high with this new "3 times" rule posted above.

Better luck next month.

Totally agreed.

btw.
I am really interesting how Qknight got 160+ reps.
Administators should check top5 on every server.

Not great - some players can cheat like:
- New account on IceChaw
- Get 20 level or something
- Register to TwitBeef
- Give rep for main char

Well, i dont play icechaw. But on warcore they need to be level 1000+ to give 5 rep.

We could not find 44I7-Twitbeef-99D2 in Moorwin's comment.

Your first line is currently containing "44I7-Twitbeef-99D2 ". Please go back and add the new number to your comment on the first line.

And I made everything as it told me to do.

I got one account but I wanted to check if I can make another one cos my friend can't make account on Twit~.. He got the same prob as me.

You know why?

I am making a script which will remove points if you have killed the same player more then 3 times. Don't worry :)

Every day? every week? forever? ...Cuz im killing my enemies pretty often and it happens i get the same person 2x per day sometimes, taht means i will no longer get rep points if i kill him too often? :s

Every day? every week? forever? ...Cuz im killing my enemies pretty often and it happens i get the same person 2x per day sometimes, taht means i will no longer get rep points if i kill him too often? :s

This is every week. :) Max 15 points per week for the same player ^^

This is every week. :) Max 15 points per week for the same player ^^
kk, Is twitbeef down right now?

Objektet hittas ej!

Den efterfrågade adressen hittades inte på denna server. Om du skrev in adressen manuellt så kontrollera din stavning och försök igen.

Om du tror att detta beror på ett serverfel, vänligen kontakta webbansvarig.
Error 404
Dreamsoft .:. Websolutions
05/25/09 23:58:17
Apache/2.2.11 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8i PHP/5.2.9

kk, Is twitbeef down right now?

Objektet hittas ej!

Den efterfrågade adressen hittades inte på denna server. Om du skrev in adressen manuellt så kontrollera din stavning och försök igen.

Om du tror att detta beror på ett serverfel, vänligen kontakta webbansvarig.
Error 404
Dreamsoft .:. Websolutions
05/25/09 23:58:17
Apache/2.2.11 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8i PHP/5.2.9

TwitBeef - Choose your server
www. twitbeef .net
=)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHH he is better ? Ye rook charakter (Make last hit on noob char)
He dont rook charakter he just kill enemy and get 20 lvl in 1 minut gagagaagagagag
Westbay=0

But i like you :) Bring me more lvl when i own u all the time :)

Big Boy who took pz i thais 10 minut before server save gagagagagaagag
W8 for lag and ue ogh ta !

Last edited:
Back