• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Abuse or genius?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Joe

Reaction score
Abuse or genius?
buggo.png

THIS ALL HAPPENED ON MY SORCERER-Captain Pickle (I came back on my rp Captain Joe simply because, I have black skull on my ms now.)

The trick: He is selling something, sayy thorn spitter like he did to me, he said 1kk and I said 800k (Idk what the value is) after I said 800k he said "Ok, fine! But you can help me with a screenshot? For the website?" AND I was like sure, why not?!?! So he takes me here, and I hadnt looked at there levels because tbh I didn't care I just wanted this damn thorn spitter. ANYWAYS he turns into a flower and and says to me, "you have the rune?" And I said nop, so he lays a rune that LOOKS like a Chamelon rune (The rune that actually turns you into a item) but he layed down a stoneshower rune which looks ALOT like chamelon, I use it on the flower on the ground, and bam, I kill a ton of level 7's and get black skull, then 2 more from my screen both high levels come in and kill me, BAM dead. There I drop 3x soft boots, thorn spitter, and other valuables...

I want to inform all of you to LOOK OUT FOR Aka Tabaka He is the one who was selling the Thorn spitter to me and then killed me along with 2 others.
BE CAREFUL AND LOOK WHO YOU ARE MARKETTING WITH. ;]

EDIT:
shadownoob.png

LOOK AT THE POOR GUY, crying cause he cannot fuck people over any more! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
(YEAHYEAH! Tibia auto is there, I know... Come find me anytime and I promise I won't be cavebotting. Use it for a healer... which is why I chose the shit bot..)

Last edited:
Is what I think as well, I'm not even mad to be honest. It was perfection... /: Just bummin that it had to happen to me..

I agree :( I accidently did the same thing one in Thais, I thought it was a chameleon but thank god I only took white skull :p

it isnt nothing new...
but next time, if someone ask you about a photo and you see low lvls around of there, get out of there!
:>

Aka Tabaka did it? He tryed to get me with it, it's not genius at all, he dropped a stone shower rune underneath me saying it was chameleon rune, when i saw it wasn't he said its the "new chameleon rune" rofl if you fall for that its pretty bad.

that area is pz on rl the hole floor there.
i know cuz i been there many times ^^

Aka Tabaka did it? He tryed to get me with it, it's not genius at all, he dropped a stone shower rune underneath me saying it was chameleon rune, when i saw it wasn't he said its the "new chameleon rune" rofl if you fall for that its pretty bad.

Yeah, kind of retarded of me, wasn't thinking at all, I just wanted a thorn spitter!!

A while ago it was the same with an icicle rune and ultimate healing rune or so. People trapped players on thais rune shop with low levels characters and attacked the trapped dude with some high level chars. Suddenly somebody did throw a rune under the poor blocked guy, which he used on hisself (and on the low level chars). The high levels killed the low levels and the dude at the rune shop had a red skull. BAM dead.

I'm sorry to say this but that's the lamest and oldest way to make someone red skull/black skull, because people used to do the same way on Kazordoon (on every Real tibia servers) with UH's and avalanches, that almost "look the same". If you got tricked by that guy, he is a genious and you.. .. you just wanted to buy a thorn spitter :rolleyes:

Idk how u can see stone.. and cham is a look alike

Why do retarteds always say "hunted" o:
In Tibia the means of "hunted" does not exist more ahaha

Well, i am genius ;/
Greetings for ppl who made rs/bs we made in in i think hmm 10-15kk xd
So THX VERY MUCH
Congratulations for ppl who didn't make rs/bs but you all are hunted hahah xd
Okey see u in THAIS

Hunted from Ya and Your nap guild?
Uheheheh :D
Recaust can blow,same as Your nb char's.
Still didn't forgot how Ya guys cryed on ts when Rld killed ya and no more money for bless left.
Poor traitors....

OMFG I'M NOT THE FIRST...
I DIED IN FORTERA IN THIS TRAP ... HAHAHA poor inocent :( i was retired for 3 years and dont know the new's TRAP...
so i loose fullset 114 ek...
dsm zao legs zao helm mms sov & boh :'(... and i cry because my knight blackskulls :( ~ ~~
sorry for u... and for me ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back