• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Acc Management Page

Breakdown

Be good, or be good at it
Reaction score
Got the "inspiration" from battlenet, and decided to try and see how it would work out.

It's only the BG and the entire body / index .png's in the HTML file. So it's no where coded, just made it this way to get some feedback. If people like it i might just make an entire template, and let someone else (who can) code it. As i cannot...

Anyways, let me know your thoughts.

Account Page : HERE
Login Page : HERE
If the BG doesn't show up give it a few seconds, it will. It's a fairly large file for its category, and yeah.

Anyways, like i said. People like it, i'll make the other pages, and just release everything.

Last edited:
It isn't a bug, resterized text, contorted the stripe 1 pixel, and deleted anything outside. Not a bug...

that new design is a good idea for upcoming gesior layout styles rather than custom listed menu

:/ if just someone released a flash layout like this

HI,

Organizational structure, communication strategy, cultural challenges, internal company tensions and decisions regarding outsourcing communications and utilizing internal resources are among the many factors that must be considered. There are no simple solutions and the process is complicated by the fact that those responsible often lack the international experience needed to face the challenges.

Thank you....

Got the "inspiration" from battlenet, and decided to try and see how it would work out.

It's only the BG and the entire body / index .png's in the HTML file. So it's no where coded, just made it this way to get some feedback. If people like it i might just make an entire template, and let someone else (who can) code it. As i cannot...

Anyways, let me know your thoughts.

Design Link : HERE

If the BG doesn't show up give it a few seconds, it will. It's a fairly large file for its category, and yeah.

Anyways, like i said. People like it, i'll make the other pages, and just release everything.

I like it a lot actually :) Will be cool to use if you actually release it :d

this HAS to be released, like marlex aac but this is rather important
tell us date watever if need help to script it tell us

The first thing that I noticed was that the background is stolen from Blizzard, lol.

Do not use this man, you could get sued, you know how Blizzard are.. Crazy mofos.

Do you realize said stolen background is a publicly shared wallpaper...

Nice!
i think it will be great to a server!
is it in a server site yet?

Made the login page, here :

Login Page : HERE

Abit choppy, as i just changed the HTML file for the account page, but when done right both will line up the same.

Back