• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Account Hacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirdeeleon

Reaction score
yesterday my knight god hacked.. and we dont remember recovery key...
my lasts screenshot to proof i am the owner is... here i will post to show us my power knight...

i want to u delete him Game Master
because i dont wanna see a hacker online on my character...
so what u can do for me??
thanks ...
i am cry now ;(
img18082012124926.png
img20082012220151.png
img24082012125646.png

Attachments

• IMG_18082012_124926.jpg
    IMG_18082012_124926.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 4 · VirusTotal
  • IMG_20082012_220151.jpg
    IMG_20082012_220151.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 3 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
my lasts screenshot to proof i am the owner is... here i will post to show us my power knight...

thanks ...
i am cry now ;(
img18082012124926.png
img20082012220151.png
img24082012125646.png

cry-baby.jpg

thanks ...
i am cry now ;(
img18082012124926.png
img20082012220151.png
img24082012125646.png

I see you got hacked.. That's sad of course. =/

Well, I don't understand "why the fuck" you want to delete this character? If it's your character so GM gonna help you to recover your character so please try to send message at this email: [email protected], and as you said "I'm crying now :(" so please don't and I hope that GM help you with this and you'll get your account back! Good luck.

Kind regards, Dyablo.

im bored of these type of guys...
when u make your acc, you can get a safe recorvery key to prevent hacks...etc
if u lost it, its your problem i cannot understand why any gm should help you..

:'( ive wanted my account back... but i dont know what to do

1. Slap yourself
2. Grow balls
3. Go bot another character with your magebot.

1. Slap yourself
2. Grow balls
3. Go bot another character with your magebot.

Hi..--'

I think we should respect to each one in this channel and please don't comment like this and you had to help him not to slap himself, grow balls and creating new character then botting with his Magebot once again lol.

And SirDeelion I won't repeat next time because I already commented here so I'll copy/paste here again for you and it's for last time that you should understand.

I see you got hacked.. That's sad of course. =/

Well, I don't understand "why the fuck" you want to delete this character? If it's your character so GM gonna help you to recover your character so please try to send message at this email: [email protected], and as you said "I'm crying now " so please don't and I hope that GM help you with this and you'll get your account back! Good luck.

Kind regards, Dyablo.

Thanks and I hope you aren't lying tho :p

ALL LIES ! DEELEON IT IS A LIAR !

DENER WARLORD ALWAYS BEEN MY AND HE'S DOING THIS, BECAUSE NOT GAVE THE PASSWORD TO IT (Sir Deeleon)

Sumemo tinha hackia memo.. quem mandou ser capacho de noob.. dexei o aviso não quis escutar SE FUDEU TROUXA .

Eu falei, não falei ? :p

THIS ACCOUNT IS MINE, WHY U GONNA DELETE ?

Just shut up everyone now please and talk in English if you guys can! Or try to use translateerr!.... <_<

now all come here to blame and say 'Fuck u'. but i am not lie and u know me dyablo... i dont need to lie.... whydo it? i know 'mayn' too he old tutor and know i'm not lie... so what we can do? to gave the password back or delete him.. because the hacker was playing on my characer now
NO ONE WILL SUPPORT ME?

I'm sorry, but I cannot help with this..
Only I can do that just report to GM and they gonna try to help you.

As I said, please sto for the GM reply it and later decide what you want to do lol.

Just shut up everyone now please and talk in English if you guys can! Or try to use translateerr!.... <_<

I think we should all be nice and not say things such as "shut up" to everyone because they are speaking a different language :(

Sir deeleon, at this thread there is no one that can help you. The best thing you can do is to send mark a pm here on the forum, and then hopefully he will do something about it. But indeed, if you dont got the recovery key they cannot make sure if the account is yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back