• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Account manager & Modern ACC

Wesker

Reaction score
well i have TFS everything its 8.5 version, but i have no idea wheres the account manager or how to hable hes position, seems to me that it should be a npc.xml cant find it, im making a new map, so my question its, is it the map that saves where the account manager is, or how can i include it

<still searching>

btw login.lua, has the npc == account manager, but i dont have that 1 in any file

aditional info :
remere's map editor

// Problem # 2

53367137.jpg

So the ot and database made the conection, however im not able to access anything trought modernacc, even when it shows that it did install it, to be honest i got no idea, since it couldnt conect to the database and trow me an error, but since im new in this thing, maybe you guys can help me out

// Problem 3

How to change items.otb

Last edited:
well i have TFS everything its 8.5 version, but i have no idea wheres the account manager or how to hable hes position, seems to me that it should be a npc.xml cant find it, im making a new map, so my question its, is it the map that saves where the account manager is, or how can i include it

<still searching>

btw login.lua, has the npc == account manager, but i dont have that 1 in any file

aditional info :
remere's map editor

// Problem # 2

53367137.jpg

So the ot and database made the conection, however im not able to access anything trought modernacc, even when it shows that it did install it, to be honest i got no idea, since it couldnt conect to the database and trow me an error, but since im new in this thing, maybe you guys can help me out

// Problem 3

How to change items.otb

I could Help you But if you Installed Xampp.
Am gone tell you Everything and you will Have everything working in Less than 15minute's.
I Have the Same Problem like you,I wanna Change items.Otb.

I could Help you But if you Installed Xampp.
Am gone tell you Everything and you will Have everything working in Less than 15minute's.
I Have the Same Problem like you,I wanna Change items.Otb.

i solved the database problem, with my own ip as 127.0.0.1, i had it as "localhost"
, stupid mistakes <_<

problem 2 you need to restarted your comp
i didnt had the port open i check it over here :

Open Port Check Tool

now im just missing the items.otb ill get on it ;)

Back