• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Accuracy[RP] Screenshoot thread

You Botter!! ahaahah joking :B, i'm so proud of you :') hehe
I'm happy my name is on 2 images in there and also two of my characters are lvling with you in there. :')
love ya men.

Hello!

Im presenting to You my proudly achieved advancement. It took me quite a while to reach this level so i tried to make it look at least a bit special, so i took my friend, and went to Undead Dragon respawn on Helheim. I also asked my big dude from rookgaard to participy in this. And thats how it went!:

UO0161.jpg

Another updates soon!

Could you post below how often should i update my level advances? Each 1, 2, 5, 10 Levels? How do you wish to see this, what would u like to see or something. :) Dont be afraid of messaging me ingame. Few did. Im not badass. ^^

Thanks for attention!

Hi again!

:D Im updating with my first achievement after reaching 200lv. Full Hunter outfit!

WUO121001-013407-31_zpsd08d9abc.jpg

201Level advance. Showing it to you as it was my first deeper drakens hunt! ^^ It was preety cool with druid hitting.

WUO121001-125413-26_zps35294512.jpg

112 Distance Fighting. Back to frost dragons. It's still great exp if im alone. :) But alot ppl saw how i lvled up and did waypoints where nobody was goin before. :(

WUO121001-141311-75_zps48768ff8.jpg

205 Level Grim Reapers style. It's cool there for paladin. Not boring and fun tbh. ^^ One can comb me to red while i maximally distance fought three of em! o_O!

WUO121001-221601-46_zpscb321d5b.jpg

Another updates soon! ^^
feel free to reply.

- - - Updated - - -

Another thing i would like to write to ppl.

I know that it may be 'normal' on shadowcores that everyone attacks everyones creatures, and every respawn is public unless you have some arguments(read as DMG/s).
I may be different because im trying not to enter spawn if someone is there, at least small spawns. So if you try to be friendly to someone(at least to me, cus other ppl may look at it different). First step to do is avoid from entering my spawn or attacking creatures in my spawn. That will provide u more respect from me and fun to talk with you than attacking creatures like i would die because of them and smiling to me.

I may not be someone with big respect or someone who hunt ppl and ppl are afraid of but i just want to be ok to ppl and wish that ppl did same to me.

Cheers!

Hiya!

Today im posting only one advance. As this advance was very special for me, and i dont have much more to show yet. I also am goin out for whole day so ill be here later, much later.

WUO121002-125626-47_zps03111dbd.jpg

This magic level took me quite a while to get. And i wanted it to look very special. Hope you like it.

And about this one:

Character Accuracy will be rooked down.

As you might be interessted what's going on. So im explaining:
I've met this guy while doing poi with ppl from forum, we spoke a bit and become sort of friends(as we talked some). Then he told that 90% ppl aint going INQ on friday but on Saturday, but we still waited with Dener Warlord on edron boat, and as Razing like Np said he did it in team of 2? We went to do it(in team of like 8-10). Some 'Me pro you noob' was following us so Razing told us to kill him. We have made few tries but as some ppl attacked him, some monsters we didnt succeed(this guy didnt accept party). When we waited before hellgorak Razing told that helgorak is easy lets go! And entered pit thinking that everyone will follow him(since everyone joined his pt, not Warlords). But nobody entered pit with mage as a blocker. So Razing died after a while. Msged me to tell Dener Warlord that he will be rooked because Razing died(wtf?). After a while Razing asked me if i entered the pit. I said that nobody did because we was still out, while later we entered that, and killed helgorak preety fast. A moment later Razing is msging me that im hunted and i will be rooked because i lied to him. Quite impulsive and mindchanging guy. He told me that he'll bring his team back to Shadowcores to rook me(spooky).

I obviously told him truth. But i didnt make for him relation Live updated with every change or Damage made to helgorak. And that's his problem.

I'm not afraid cause if ill die, ill die. If that will make him feel amazing like for example woman can make u feel then it's his choice how he reaches it.

Fin.

Hiya!

Today im posting only one advance. As this advance was very special for me, and i dont have much more to show yet. I also am goin out for whole day so ill be here later, much later.

WUO121002-125626-47_zps03111dbd.jpg

This magic level took me quite a while to get. And i wanted it to look very special. Hope you like it.

And about this one:

As you might be interessted what's going on. So im explaining:
I've met this guy while doing poi with ppl from forum, we spoke a bit and become sort of friends(as we talked some). Then he told that 90% ppl aint going INQ on friday but on Saturday, but we still waited with Dener Warlord on edron boat, and as Razing like Np said he did it in team of 2? We went to do it(in team of like 8-10). Some 'Me pro you noob' was following us so Razing told us to kill him. We have made few tries but as some ppl attacked him, some monsters we didnt succeed(this guy didnt accept party). When we waited before hellgorak Razing told that helgorak is easy lets go! And entered pit thinking that everyone will follow him(since everyone joined his pt, not Warlords). But nobody entered pit with mage as a blocker. So Razing died after a while. Msged me to tell Dener Warlord that he will be rooked because Razing died(wtf?). After a while Razing asked me if i entered the pit. I said that nobody did because we was still out, while later we entered that, and killed helgorak preety fast. A moment later Razing is msging me that im hunted and i will be rooked because i lied to him. Quite impulsive and mindchanging guy. He told me that he'll bring his team back to Shadowcores to rook me(spooky).

I obviously told him truth. But i didnt make for him relation Live updated with every change or Damage made to helgorak. And that's his problem.

I'm not afraid cause if ill die, ill die. If that will make him feel amazing like for example woman can make u feel then it's his choice how he reaches it.

Fin.

Just ignore that guy that told you ingame he gonna rook you, he raged on you because he died and couldn't finish the last part of the quest.

that guy paid alot of cash to bounty hunters for killing people that he doesn't like , you might just become one of those amazing wayne.

Another update.

208 Level. Gained at frosts. Posting it here as i like how this pic looks. Pics without ambient light to 100% looks much better i belive! ^^ how do u say?

WUO121003-082835-43_zpsfa11013f.jpg

114 Distance. This screen shows my slow way in gaining distance fighting levels. Hehe. Not so cool as the one above but im posting every advance of distance i notice! =)

WUO121003-104111-54_zps9df86bec.jpg

Another round advance! 210 Level no ambient light again. How is it? :D

WUO121003-122715-38_zpsde6c3eed.jpg

Thank you ppl for showing me your attention. Just like Noden today participated in something u'll see soon. ^^

first thing that "razing" we killed him cuz he went to one of our obs and we said leave or death :p
second thing Who the hell would go to desert quest and do a pic in final room?

Back