• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

add more items in house tile

Joskingy

Reaction score
hi, ive been trying to fix this for alot of time now, and i still cannot find the way to add more items in a house tile, is making me crazy please help

Yea im not catching that either..? What do you mean like add items to the db and they appear in game? or do u mean like stack items in map editor?

well, dont laugh at me but i like decoring my rl server houses with real decorations of tibia, so i log in my char watch houses then i "remake" the houses and when for example i put 5 items in one sqm i cant add more, and i cant copy 100% the houses i hope i made it clear this time, sorry

im decoring houses in game, i never use the map editor to decore houses, if i can fix it anybody can decore his house without any problems

Back