• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Adobe CS5 Teasers

Xenios

Senator
Reaction score
For the ones that didn't know about it yet, Adobe is developing a new suite which will be CS5 and includes some new and nice functions.

Preview vids.

Photoshop CS5:

Patch Match:

A Randomized Correspondence Algorithm for Structural Image Editing quickly finding approximate nearest neighbor matches between image patches.
YouTube - Adobe Photoshop CS5 - PatchMatch - www.CS5.org

Realistic brush painting:
You can still be among the first to see a sneak peek of technologies from Adobe Photoshop Labs. What new Adobe Photoshop CS5 capabilities would to YOU like to see in the future?
YouTube - Sneak peek of new Adobe Photoshop CS5 technologies - www.CS5.org

Flash CS5:

Flash for Iphone:
Adobe Labs Adobe Flash Professional CS5 Applications for iPhone
YouTube - Adobe Labs Adobe Flash Professional CS5 Applications for iPhone

See Adobe CS5 - Everything about Adobe Creative Suite 5
and Adobe Labs - Homepage for more updated news!

I hope you guys are not serious lol

This is fake ofcourse.. u guys think pixels can draw themselfs? lol
If you would read the end of the first video (patching), you would see that some things has increased in speed to show the result. Besides, there is already a patching tool in Photoshop, it is not automatic though, but I do not really see the difference in manually patching and automatically doing so. I mean, it wouldn't be that hard to locate similar points.

The key thing is its patching in realtime instead of manually. And yes I believe its real.

Honestly the entire Adobe Suite wasn't worth $1000 from the beginning, and it still isn't even anywhere close. I would pay $120 for PS CS5, but never $800.

I need to go buy a new keyboard, because I just came all over mine
Yeah that may be a good idea seeing as I probably came so hard I wouldn't be surprised if you would find some of my juice, so to speak, on your keyboard lol

Tried CS5 a little out today, the content aware thing is pretty sweet.

Before:

25k7sht.jpg

After:

20j0g1u.jpg

Takes a little more effort to crop out bigger things in more complex pictures, such as people. I'm having a lot of fun learning how to use it

Back