• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Advanced Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Ok this post is to have all monsters that can be summoned in begginer arena execpt for necromancer removed from Advanced arena, for proof that this needs to be done i have kept track of bonestorms last 5 Arena Hunts,

Ok here is stuff that dosnt belong belong from the last 6 hunts:

13 skeleton
14 beholder
28 stone golem
13 stalkers
17 demon skeletons
9 elf arcanists
5 elf scouts

Plus 193 more summoned that i dont feel like adding couse it will take to long ( not 193 dif monsters that total of the monsters summoned).

ok so lets see

thats

13+14+28+13+17+9+5+193=292

292x250gp=73000gp

yes thats 73k plus all the other hunts i didnt count bonestorm is at a watse of over 100k becouse of stupid stuff like skeletons being summoned.

Edit: sorry my bad ment to say 6 hunts

Fixed

Last edited by a moderator:
wow i didnt realize you were keeping track of this. good job

Thats the whole point.... its a random arena with Demon and warlock at the top if they were spawned as often as the skeletone we wouldnt bother lvling in spawns i would just sit there all day!
And lvls wouldnt be lvl 129 highest.....

Well, I thought this was annoying, too :/ but well, maybe there will be some kind of "hard"-arena, too...atleast that's what I would be looking forward to^^

Ok this post is to have all monsters that can be summoned in begginer arena execpt for necromancer removed from Advanced arena, for proof that this needs to be done i have kept track of bonestorms last 5 Arena Hunts,

Ok here is stuff that dosnt belong belong from the last 6 hunts:

13 skeleton
14 beholder
28 stone golem
13 stalkers
17 demon skeletons
9 elf arcanists
5 elf scouts

Plus 193 more summoned that i dont feel like adding couse it will take to long ( not 193 dif monsters that total of the monsters summoned).

ok so lets see

thats

13+14+28+13+17+9+5+193=292

292x250gp=73000gp

yes thats 73k plus all the other hunts i didnt count bonestorm is at a watse of over 100k becouse of stupid stuff like skeletons being summoned.

Edit: sorry my bad ment to say 6 hunts

It's the players own choice to play in the arena or not, I think it's good as it is and should stay as it is, otherwise it will become like casa said.

In the hard arena the easiest monster should be necromancer because its hardest in the easy arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back