• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Adventures in World of Hyjath!

hehemidu

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
hiho,

I recently started playing http://www.worldofhyjath.com/index.php and decided to make a little screenshot thread. for anyone playing there, feel free to post some of your own pics ;).

It's a costum map with some costum quests/bosses/raids (also some rl quests) , and it's really fun ^^
if anyone wants to join and needs some help feel free to msg me ingame, i'll try to help when i'm online and got the time.

here it goes:
24dr9k3.jpg

DHQ done:
ra43h4.jpg

ready for the hunt!:
x420rb.jpg

2r5vm9u.jpg

1zefvgp.jpg

last advance at undead draggies:
vnhxjc.jpg

I hope u liked them and try the server!

More will come soon
cheers,
Hehemidu

Tried it out..but as I've already mentioned in the advertising thread, the map looked horrible...and it was even more horrible when I actually played it. Looks like a 12 year old with Asperger syndrome mapped it, the lack of detail(s) is just amazing, and a lot of buildings defies the law of physics. I'm not a pro mapper in any way, but this is just ridiculous.

Maxxad, post: 1981778, member: 26698"]Tried it out..but as I've already mentioned in the advertising thread, the map looked horrible...and it was even more horrible when I actually played it. Looks like a 12 year old with Asperger syndrome mapped it, the lack of detail(s) is just amazing, and a lot of buildings defies the law of physics. I'm not a pro mapper in any way, but this is just ridiculous.

Are you mad? Comparing our mapper with Asperger? That's the most childish behaviour I've ever seen at OTLand. Couldn't care less about your opinion.

Tried it out..but as I've already mentioned in the advertising thread, the map looked horrible...and it was even more horrible when I actually played it. Looks like a 12 year old with Asperger syndrome mapped it, the lack of detail(s) is just amazing, and a lot of buildings defies the law of physics. I'm not a pro mapper in any way, but this is just ridiculous.

Thanks for the not so constructive criticism.
Also of all the disorders you just had to pick the one which make the person with it the most focused on details, well done.

Thanks for the not so constructive criticism.
Also of all the disorders you just had to pick the one which make the person with it the most focused on details, well done.

A person with Asperger often have a lack of emotions/understanding of emotions, that's why I used it as a comparison. Also, the disorder can differ in a lot of ways depending on the person having it, so no, a person with Asperger doesn't necessarily have to be focused on details. So, my point being, a person with Asperger might not use the "power of detailing" a map to give it a nice feeling while playing it.

And Blixmo, no, Im not mad. Im rather bugged that you guys seem to think your map is great and beautiful and that I seem to be the only one seeing the opposite.

Back