• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splody

Reaction score
Here i am again to talk about the same. I LOST AGAIN ITEMS FROM MY HOUSE.

Now i lost like 80cc on frost loots , lots of dsms rh's and others, i didnt sell them cuz the house is in svar so i get all loot in there and i sell later cuz i got money to supllies, i lost some ekips too which was in house too dh mms, i lost also 100 ape furs that i took from banuta.
I lost a demon armor that i bought from a dude for 50cc !
I hate THIS ROLLBACKS AND I WANT MY THINGS !

Hope you guys will understand us and make another topic like the other one so we can post our item looses from house.
I think that i'm playing here for nothing since my house is my depot and all i get i put on my house!

Reason i idited its cuz of a new crash today, and how i sayd up there im always updating my house with new items and now i dont know what i lost.
THIS IS GETTING FUCKING STUPID CUZ THERE IS A CRASH ALL DAYS AND WE ARE LOOSING ITEMS/LVLS ALL DAYS
IM STILL WAITING FOR A GM ANSWER

Last edited:
yeaa . This F****** rollbacks doing wer big wste in my hunts ;/ im lost 100 esse today ;/ and more lot... If this rollback will be tomorow im end game in this ots ;(

You know what it is?

The gms wont help you guys, so it makes no sense to make all those topics.

Well last crash i made a post and daniel canavi another and GM feloth helped us(with us i mean those who lost something not only me and daniel..)

Last edited:
Don't think that the GMs will care, as they never do(?).
Lost some loot for hours of hunting, kinda worthless.

180cc +/- 100 ape furs that worth like 2kk if i have lucky annd u call worthless? maybe for you but for me thats something.

this server is fcked up and we are loosing shits all time we play instated of get more exp or items we are loosing them everydays

yeaa... im dont know when i wlill have 200 lvl because this server is going down -.-. I need a normael exp. and when must be seve server on be server off plese tell it 5 min after..

Dude understand this ok? This is not a server save from gms!!!!!! This is some bug in ot that makes it go down, not any gm making any server save if it was server save, maybe the chars would be saved cant u think about it a little? Ffs

Ps:STILL WAITING FOR A GM ANSWER IN HERE !

Seemes like the GM's don't care at all?
They haven't even replied this thread...

Softcores staff: Without us you can't keep it going. We are your "customers" so you should work and come up with soloutions to keep us happy and satisfied, cuz if we're not getting anything back from the things we've lost, ppl within some time will stop playing.

/Danielt

I agree 100% with you, Danielt. No one will ever donate again if all we get back from the staff is rollbacks. The staff really has to do something about this, because these rollbacks are happening every day now and they don't even care.

Seems that before they helped us, by making that topic about our losses but this is the second day with with crashes and i haven't seen any post of any gm in here or other topic about crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back