• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ahh next great and big warmode!!

Calar Joker

Jokero
Reaction score
NOT!!!

Lol u guys said that this is going to be the longest and best wm on shadow. And what? 1 fight and what now?

Dude you started to be anyoing seriusly, if you want to fight split your guild and fight newbs

NOT!!!

Lol u guys said that this is going to be the longest and best wm on shadow. And what? 1 fight and what now?

Serious dude, you are getting on my nerves... Who the fuck are you anyways? Acting like your the greatest warrior alive.. well I can tell you this, if tonight some burglars come in your house, trash your computer, rape your dog and rape you, and after that you do suicide, I couldt be happier!

Im not trolling lol, im saying the truth, there is 900ppl online on ot, and no nomral team to fight? omg lol

Not everyone wants to fight. The past few months there was always a battle going on. Maybe it's just time to settle down for a bit and play the game.

Serious dude, you are getting on my nerves... Who the fuck are you anyways? Acting like your the greatest warrior alive.. well I can tell you this, if tonight some burglars come in your house, trash your computer, rape your dog and rape you, and after that you do suicide, I couldt be happier!

Should ask you the same "Who the fuck are you anyways?"... And why all this hate because of words? Get off the forums when you're on your period.

Back