• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Alex Scammer

Htown1996

Reaction score
stop trolling now cuz ur the scammer troller nb
753f3adf1743cf049bd437f9d59e033a.png

Actually i agree with you, Alex scammed me for like 1-2kk asweel (I dont remember so good)

Short Story:
He bought a house from me for 11kk in yalahar from me, he didnt had all cash , so he gave me 9kk +/- (He told me he will pay it later) , After couple of hours , i killed him he went mad and told me he will never pay the rest of the cash.

Damn, alex u scammer :(

Funniest thing is we done sceptre he came at 1 jar left and jimmy gave him 2kk and others like me there for long time 5kk he wasnt happy he had argument with jimmy

So i said alex stop fucking crying both of u ill give u 1.5kk and marcu sgive u 1.5kk i gave him 1.5kk and now hes trolling let him troll only gonna make him look bad lmfao

Hes just an Kiddo.

Imma start to be active once again just to slay alex couple of times xD

Funniest thing is we done sceptre he came at 1 jar left and jimmy gave him 2kk and others like me there for long time 5kk he wasnt happy he had argument with jimmy

So i said alex stop fucking crying both of u ill give u 1.5kk and marcu sgive u 1.5kk i gave him 1.5kk and now hes trolling let him troll only gonna make him look bad lmfao
Whats the problem G he wasn't argumenting I was because I dont like scammers.
Actually i agree with you, Alex scammed me for like 1-2kk asweel (I dont remember so good)

Short Story:
He bought a house from me for 11kk in yalahar from me, he didnt had all cash , so he gave me 9kk +/- (He told me he will pay it later) , After couple of hours , i killed him he went mad and told me he will never pay the rest of the cash.

Damn, alex u scammer :(
Who would pay someone back who kills you while you got netkick?

I remember ;) we had a lan party and somehow we got pinged. You soloed him :D

Oh, my bad then. But still, we made the deal before i killed him, not after :p

He had to pay the cash back. It doesn't matter, i dont need that cash anymore, but its funny how hes calling other guys scammer when we all know hes one of the biggest scammers asweel.?

Oh, my bad then. But still, we made the deal before i killed him, not after :p

He had to pay the cash back. It doesn't matter, i dont need that cash anymore, but its funny how hes calling other guys scammer when we all know hes one of the biggest scammers asweel.?
You shouldnt make such deals with ritardeeed people like him at all hehe :D Yes I dont like scammers thats why I beat him up everytime I see him auhauha

Anyone who trusts Umit/Alex/Xabor or any other person from that circle jerk group is brain dead :x

<3 Umit
hah nah azur seri tho jimmy scammed this kid and i gave him 1.5kk felt sorry for him now hes trolling about i scamemd him wtf? lol clearly hes telling me to scam rays ek also but nah;d

Anyone who trusts Umit/Alex/Xabor or any other person from that circle jerk group is brain dead :x

<3 Umit
xabor theifed honored helmet from us (big theif)
umit theifing alot of brs that he selling chars and give wrong email and pw
alex? never theif

Back
Top Bottom