• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@all GM's,, i dont understand this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Eazy

Reaction score
on the official site of icechaw:

The bansystem is depending on the "warnings". The 4th warning is a deletion, you are able to reset your warnings in exchange for some points.

On: Mar 06 2010, 13:24:58 Deletion Using Unofficial Software to Play Mc

where are the first 3 warnings?

i want my char undeleted

Until: Jun 22 2009, 06:11:56 banishment + final warning using unofficial software to play afk - botting + mc

Thats 3 warnings. And I gave you a normal ban today = 1 warning.

3+1=4

stop crying, no1 will undelete you aniway (unless you pay)

PS - AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

zuckov couldnt beat eazy and he's glad some1 did?

zuckov couldnt beat eazy and he's glad some1 did?

I couldn't beat beat eazy? LOOOOOOOOOL he beated himself rofl

it's just hilarious see you guys crying for your own mistake lmao

now, in wich bridge will you jump on?

Freezy, his english skills are worse than yours.Anyways, donate for an undeletion.

Ahahaha, I'm so fucking happy. I killed his noob char, Sean King~, like 2 minutes later, he came with his friend to kill me on lvls 700, and I was lvl 400, puff killed him. HAD LIKE 6 MC'S, he, and he still thinks he isn't guilty :(

Until: Jun 22 2009, 06:11:56 banishment + final warning using unofficial software to play afk - botting + mc

Thats 3 warnings. And I gave you a normal ban today = 1 warning.

3+1=4

that is ONE warning,cuz i didn't have 2 warnings before that warning

so what u are saying,makes no sense at all

Last warning IS the same as three warnings.

ye u made a mistake cuz he only had 1 warning before, now add this warning = 2 warnings. not 4. So he has 2 warnings remaining.

Last warning IS the same as three warnings.

last warning can only be done when there was a warning before that warning(witch there wasn't)else it is not a LAST warning

so basicly,u should either fix ur website,so it sas the correct information,or only give a last warning afther 2 warnings

u can pick witch one,but i have the right,to be undeleted

Final warning*

Final warning gives you THREE warnings no matter how many warnings you had before. So since you had no warnings, you got THREE warnings and since you now got one again you got FOUR warning which is deletion.

So whats the point of the 4 warnings when you give a final warning as a second warning which counts as 3???????? wtf... ur communicating on the website ur allowed to get 4 warnings, he only had one, this was his second, so he has 2 remaining.

Final warning*

Final warning gives you THREE warnings no matter how many warnings you had before. So since you had no warnings, you got THREE warnings and since you now got one again you got FOUR warning which is deletion.

than u should state that bether on the site

and btw,final warnings gives three warnings,THAT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE,than u should say at the site,2 warnings gives u deletion

I WANT MY CHAR UNDELETED,i will take a 2 day bann,but no deletion
so in 2 days,i want my char undeleted.end of story

than u should state that bether on the site

and btw,final warnings gives three warnings,THAT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE,than u should say at the site,2 warnings gives u deletion

I WANT MY CHAR UNDELETED,i will take a 2 day bann,but no deletion
so in 2 days,i want my char undeleted.end of story

You won't get your char back until you buy some points :thumbup:

BTW Final Warnings means you shouldn't break the rule once more ;) <--understand it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back