• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

All Points Bulletin - EA MMO.

Bam

Reaction score
15124_apb-orig.jpg

COUNTDOWN CLOCK - http://hive.borg-collective.org.uk/countdown/apb.html

Alright, so I have been looking up this game under it's beta phase, and it's just awesome.. The best MMO i've ever played.

If you have played GTA, as I suppose everyone have, it's quite similar.

It's being released the 28th for people who have pre-ordered (I am one of them). And 3 days after the release for people who haven't.

Instead of going through how awesome it is, i'll just link you to a few movies, including trailers.

It got the best customizations for your character in any MMO, even better than aion's customization.

YouTube - All Points Bulletin Gameplay Trailer - Gameplay trailer.

YouTube - APB - E3 2009: Character Customization Gameplay - All Points Bulletin | HD - Character customizations.

The customization is AWESOME; the BETA was just fucking AWESOME; the game in general is AWESOME.

I'm going to preorder it soon.

It's EXACTLY like Grand Theft Auto, but you can be an enforcer or a criminal and you form up to group a gang or an organized crime and rank up as the ruler of your city (gameworld). Each gameword can hold up to 10,000 players (from what I heard).

Honestly, this game is HIGHLY underrated and it is tempted to take over the MMO world including World of Warcraft.

Last edited:
The customization is AWESOME; the BETA was just fucking AWESOME; the game in general is AWESOME.

It's EXACTLY like Grand Theft Auto, but you can be an enforcer or a criminal and you form up to group a gang or an organized crime and rank up as the ruler of your city (gameworld). Each gameword can hold up to 10,000 players (from what I heard).

Honestly, this game is HIGHLY underrated and it is tempted to take over the MMO world including World of Warcraft.

U got 2 days to preorder it :p

@ONT It's an awesome game indeed ^^ I have preorderd it aswell and 2 days the citys will open for pre-orderers :)

@up yeah, I know;

Where can I find the game specifications like RAM requirement and other stuff?

U can't yet

They are still discussing the requirements cuz they are still putting in new shit.
APB All Points Bulletin System Requirements

But i guess this is somewhat right

Recommended:
Processor: 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Quad or equivalent
Memory: 4GB RAM
Video: NVidia GeForce 8800 GTX 512MB or equivalent
Hard Drive: 15GB

WhooT! 15 hours!? wow lol nice! i am a VIP o_O

So am I, tomorrow morning it's game time!

@up yeah, I know;

Where can I find the game specifications like RAM requirement and other stuff?

When I installed the game, it said "minimum requirements for game was met", it calculates it when you install it :) Pretty sweet.

Just bought unlimited time for 30 days now, lvl 9 and a clan that is on top10 ;D

LMAO this shit looks amazing...where the fuck have I been? I never keep up with games or phones...

Fk, can't get mi new computer for 2 months >.<

I played key to the city event, it's a really fun game. I'll probably buy it soon after launch. :)

Back