• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ all rld about war + future.

Mitch B

Reaction score
Im making this thread new and clear because i dont want the bullshit talk to continue for hours on end on the other. I have just got home and realised what belden and whoever else did by leaving the warmode. Belden and the other dick will be dealt with accordingly but SERIOUSLY u end the warmode because 2 low levels leave and continue botting without even consulting me within 24 hours? Sounds to me like you really just dont wanna warmode?

For everyone to see, i will happily accept a warmode vs Both Assasionation w.e and RLD at the same time even if u guys dont accept the 3 way warmode. If not, talk to me without all the shit talk and re-declare a warmode which can be good.

All this talk about waiting for eachother is bollox. Since i told u all i was constructing a team and will have people as soon as i can. I made a team to contend within 1-2 days. U was waiting so long that first time as i was msging ur leader telling him i was trying to get enough for a battle.

This is pafetic after 24 hours.

that was actually me in skype with Mitch being annoying, it's a joke between me and him it has nothing to do with dumb fucks like you, I win, you lose. I fuck your mum whilst you jack off into a sock. Oh looks like I win again.
BTW pretty sure it is Nazi* I win again, it looks like I'm on that Charlie Sheen shit, always winning.

To be honest im not suprised RLD havent replied, anyone else? Lol.

well i was disapointed that we couldnt keep fighting the last battle but heres some prove that there are ppl in rld that just likes fighting and do it even its nevermind

166iwpt.png

well i was disapointed that we couldnt keep fighting the last battle but heres some prove that there are ppl in rld that just likes fighting and do it even its nevermind

166iwpt.png

There really is no need to prove our point by posting pictures. We've been doing this since the server started and a moron like Zarz can have his opinion on that which ever way he wants.

I don't get the picture tbh because if it isn't against my team what is the point in posting it? this thread is because you guys won't fight us. pussies

@zarz & mitch, boring ot, you have like no decent enemies who wanna fight lol

come back to antica <3

So u post a photo that ur fighting another team... u want a medal :S? I said i would warmode both teams and u guys wont have to have the 3 way up we dont care. Its not us being cocky but ill fight vs 2 teams. Ill re-declare a warmode to both teams and would expect a reaction. Strange how none of ur Leaders have replied to this thread.

Give chars... people here are too pussy to fight us XD

i'll give someone my ek if theres a char spare or i play the rp i might be buying, anyones better then fuckin xainen on it hahaha

Back