• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ALL TURBAN KIDS DOWN CHALLENGE

julianfern94

Reaction score
Hello gajs, in this thread i made my-self a challenge we already kill all turban gays but now we will make fight at yalahar, is simple just kill fucking charlover alex, and all gajs come, but this time i will make a pic of every dead of you gajs and almost alex charloving gogogogogo war in alex top one PLXX

Starting photo:

VxU3pi4.png

Alex tanka bazze And Alex top one is my characters.....

But ofc i going on my ED = Alex Tanka Bazze insted of my MS Alex Top One. Same levels but ed can sio and parra.

But now i know your ingame name, feel sad for you that you really making idiot threads only because u crying when u have die 10x in 1day by us TURBAN GANG pro players

alex random rpg charlover on hardcore pvp kkk

but alex gaj i never dead by you kkk

alex random rpg charlover on hardcore pvp kkk

but alex gaj i never dead by you kkk
Youre biggest moron, this sir rod is trolling if u dont have understand that already fucking idiot.
Hard to put on bot and go afk whole day? and when i come back to computer i have died by brazols like you

brainless people that think all are brazols anyway not exp ggggg , and we killed you 4 times ur team without afk team so shhh..

Back