• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

All war Teams : What About ?

but tell me: why we should transfer? you're not a team whos worth it, get it! its not going to be 3 way fights, only me and calar. u will try to ue on our backs and its all. you cant deal with us without avalanches in 40 ppl and its not to argue with you or someone, its true.

me and calar can fight here so whats a problem? ofc lunarforce is better cause we can avoid noobchars, ues, avas but its ot where one side will lose in 1-2 weeks and going retired. on shadowcores after lost 2-3 warmodes you can still fight on -2 lvls to let ur opponent lose power. you're fighting on respawns without warmodes, on lunar its better to die and go make 20% lvl to other place.

i just dont feel good on lunar, I played last year in 80% fights there in some team and for me shadow is better to PLAY.

so sorry, I wont transfer now because JORDI'S team need it.

Lunar is better to fight , shadow is better to play . I personally login only to fight nowadays so i would rather play lunar than shadow , but i get your point . Lunar battles are too short , 1 month fighting maximum fucking time and 11 months crying on forum about inactivity on server

Back