• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Althea ¤ A New World ¤ Mapping Thread ( Scripting atm, low activity on mapping part )

It's been a while since i looked at this project, and i have to say you have come so far!
There are some truly amazing pieces and i hope to see this online one day,played by many,loved by many :)

Love you way remaping of the orc's it looks really good! Looking forward to see more :)

Hehe, thank you! Im not finnish with it yet, need more idea's for it ^^

city looks great :p
That's good :D

It's been a while since i looked at this project, and i have to say you have come so far!
There are some truly amazing pieces and i hope to see this online one day,played by many,loved by many :)

Yeah, its good to hear that from you :) I hope i see it online to, but it will take to long if im going to do it all by myself, i need scripter/programmer and a mapper who can work on and off :p I have read that you are a story writer, could need a story though xD

walter1.png

Hehe, thank you! Im not finnish with it yet, need more idea's for it ^^

That's good :D

Yeah, its good to hear that from you :) I hope i see it online to, but it will take to long if im going to do it all by myself, i need scripter/programmer and a mapper who can work on and off :p I have read that you are a story writer, could need a story though xD

walter1.png

looks interesting :)

Thanks guys :)

Lets us welcome our new scripters @Big Vamp and @tompan to Althea ! Server are getting bigger and bigger, they got lot of work to do! :)

citt.png

The third city is done by now, and making spawns and nature around it :) Have to make some new content, but i want to change to envirement.. Any suggestions?

I have kept myself much to the old sprites, but i have to do some of the new to, so i gave it a try. I found grass mountain hard to map in cave :s
Tell me what you think..

Any suggestions for what creature ? :) Corym maybe? Close to town.. ;p
[1]
swamp_test.png

[2]
swamp_test_2.png

Last edited:
I have been really active these last days so here is a update :) Always appriciate feedbacks! ;p

[1]
desertss.png

[2]
lancer.png

[3]

[4]
show2.png

Last edited:
My next mission: Finish the shapings of mainland. Here's the progress :)
Suck at editing, had to remove a piece of the map there so it looks a bit ugly though..

UPDATE: I did finish the shape!
new_shape.png

Last edited:
Back