• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Althea ¤ A New World ¤ Mapping Thread ( Scripting atm, low activity on mapping part )

Yet another update, im not showing you everything of the desert even tho it seems like it :d
But im having major progress on the desert.

[1]
desert1.png

[2]
des2.png

[3]
tort.png

[4]
image.png

I really like it.
in my opinion, not enough details ,but still looks good.
destroyed boat looks very nice. ;)
Keep it up ! ;)

Working on some new land, and im really stuck on what spawns to add :s Here is what ive made so far, started on some of the nature. Give me some advices on spawns? :)
Im not able to take in-game picture's since i got problems with the new TFS for 10.10 :/

screenshot_2013_10_8_17_36_22.png

I really enjoyed almost everything you've posted so far and really got me interested in this. But this one bugs me the most, for me there are too many different types of trees for a forest plus the statues maybe have a reason to stand there but them together with the stone altar is not good.

EDIT: Maybe I dislike this since it's not the regular top quality pictures should have - with the correct zooming etc etc. :)

I really enjoyed almost everything you've posted so far and really got me interested in this. But this one bugs me the most, for me there are too many different types of trees for a forest plus the statues maybe have a reason to stand there but them together with the stone altar is not good.

EDIT: Maybe I dislike this since it's not the regular top quality pictures should have - with the correct zooming etc etc. :)

Its suppose to be a "wild forest" its not a big area, and yeah the statues are there for a reason :p and the quality of the picture sux, just havnt bothered taking a new one *call me lazy*.
Anyway, it has been re-edited just abit.. :p
I see a lot of bugs.. Deficiencies in borders too. :D

Please, tell me where the bugs are, cuz i havnt seen any in-game:)

Red color - bugs.
Blue color - deficiencies in borders.

15qof9j.jpg

Im aware of that, but didnt see it as any bug, since i atended it to be like that cuz of the red/grey mountain..

Didnt rly get what u ment with the defiences in borders, but if you mean the stoneborders around the mountains, i dont use thrm in that way..

Back