• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Amaethiel Teasers

well maybe if he used the proper word "Kidnapped" then, there wouldn't be any misunderstand.
--you dip shit(ghostx)

edit: my arrgument is invalid? do you know that you can push the monsters into what ever you want? even walls? derp face?

Lies! U lies!! Cyclops are heavy a small person cannae push them ;< never mind a kitteh! Also "he"? Wrong again my American friend. You are just stupid and you should leave now idiot!
Stole insinuates they took it while it was an egg i guess. Plus aussies are lazy.

Trololol

- - - Updated - - -

Revenge is sweet javier <3

The cave was orginally home to 1 dragon lord dad, and one dragon lord mom, they had the damn baby and it was "kidnapped" and both parents are dead, once reaching atleast level 20 you can do the quest with 5 players and fight the spirits, but you must find the remains of both dragons and find the scales of both.

Weoweowoeoweowo.

Giant Spida Lair!

CwoI-I.png

nN6L2D.png

yNHCMM.png

Everything looks good, the last pic got some extra wow (not the game) touch. ;)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Sarawrrr (Peroxide's Cat) has quit OT as far as I know, and Blez isn't really the fastest mapper I know. Particularly if it's just him now.

Sarawrrr (Peroxide's Cat) has quit OT as far as I know, and Blez isn't really the fastest mapper I know. Particularly if it's just him now.

Wait, wat? Peroxide's Cat is Sarawrrr? O-O There was someone with that name on Amera that I knew...

Back