• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ank 'Open'

ICMP flood
See also: Smurf attack, Ping flood, Ping of death, and SYN flood

A smurf attack is one particular variant of a flooding DoS attack on the public Internet. It relies on misconfigured network devices that allow packets to be sent to all computer hosts on a particular network via the broadcast address of the network, rather than a specific machine. The network then serves as a smurf amplifier. In such an attack, the perpetrators will send large numbers of IP packets with the source address faked to appear to be the address of the victim. The network's bandwidth is quickly used up, preventing legitimate packets from getting through to their destination.[4] To combat Denial of Service attacks on the Internet, services like the Smurf Amplifier Registry have given network service providers the ability to identify misconfigured networks and to take appropriate action such as filtering.

Ping flood is based on sending the victim an overwhelming number of ping packets, usually using the "ping" command from unix like hosts (the -t flag on Windows systems has a far less malignant function). It is very simple to launch, the primary requirement being access to greater bandwidth than the victim.

SYN flood sends a flood of TCP/SYN packets, often with a forged sender address. Each of these packets is handled like a connection request, causing the server to spawn a half-open connection, by sending back a TCP/SYN-ACK packet, and waiting for a packet in response from the sender address. However, because the sender address is forged, the response never comes. These half-open connections saturate the number of available connections the server is able to make, keeping it from responding to legitimate requests until after the attack ends.

copy/pasted straight from wikipedia, Gl reading it, or no wait u cant read right celaver? since u skipped school for softcores?:)

Aha?
Ofc you know it.
On Real Tibia no1 is using magic walls. The rune doesn't even exist on real tibia

no1 uses magic wall on real tibia OB´s ? omg man stop say these things, ofc they use magic walls on rl tibia battles. If it aint noobwar ofc and maybe u didnt get any further than that? :(

no1 uses magic wall on real tibia OB´s ? omg man stop say these things, ofc they use magic walls on rl tibia battles. If it aint noobwar ofc and maybe u didnt get any further than that? :(

haha matte I believe julia was beeing sarcastic, else he's even dumber than I thought :ninja:
anyways julie, stop acting like a pvp god on the forum
we both know you've always been my bitch

Max was far the best player of this battle including players from both sides. Tank was playing good aswell.

Wasn't a nice battle anyway.. No good mwalls were fallen.. Paralyze really needs to get fixed if there shall be some battles but nevermind on this. Reset or new server.. This one is dead

Who's max?

i really hope he was being sarcastic lol. Else i dont know what to think about him..

Quote pierce not me.. Retard
That was pure sarcasm

Ive been patricks bitch.. didnt know that.. and about that max thing.. I meant falafeel
forgot that max was troll

And I can act on this noob forum however I want to be. I mean matte or daniel are acting like pros too and i mean.. well.. no words needed

That was pure sarcasm

Ive been patricks bitch.. didnt know that.. and about that max thing.. I meant falafeel

And I can act on this noob forum however I want to be. I mean matte or daniel are acting like pros too and i mean.. well.. no words needed

I was on sharmotas bling most of the battle tho.

That was pure sarcasm

If you mean me, Im not acting pro. I do admit that i suck ingame.You are the pvp God dude, praise your name!

Back