• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Another crash

BWHHAHAHAHA crash agian lol -.- 2 crash yesterday and 1 crash today -.-------------------
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
more items gone now -.- shit im soon ruined lol

No way! :<
Never happens to me? >_<

Well if you know there is gonna be crashes dont do it wait till talaturen has fixed it. if you are so stupid you but in items to your house if there have been 3 crashes dont.

well.. i didnt know this server was that shitty lol its lagging right now agian -.- not putting more items in tha house now ^^ and imma start relogging every 30 min lol

well.. i didnt know this server was that shitty lol its lagging right now agian -.- not putting more items in tha house now ^^ and imma start relogging every 30 min lol

Maybe leave the server then? and relog every 30 min will not save any house items if that is what you mean, if you do it to save your character, your right about this.

lol funny quote from random guy in trade channel
22:50 Master Darkness [104]: now its not everyday lag now its everyday rollback ._. -.-

Back