• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

another stupid crash?<_<

Splody

Reaction score
Gms close please feloth already made a topic to help us :)

Last edited:
Well, I was level 263 earlier today. Seconds before the crash, I was level 268, I think that page is slow to update.

Signed
Daniel Canavi

I hope so :S, can't hangle another server crash and loose more items/lvls!
Btw if any gm see this please can u tp me? im in the middle of sunken quarter where there are millions of quaras and if i log in the middle of them i will just die..and don't say "u can run.." cuz there are many quaras that can paralyze there..

Yeh wtf,crash like.. 1 time/day? starting to piss me off now -.- it's never been like that before,and i've played since the start rofl

To Ice Meto

Seriously, you are freaking wierd. You post a comment on every single thread, and theyre always negative and disgusting. And if those levels would be botted, still a lot of time have been spended.

Signed
Daniel Canavi

botted levels so its justice

ice mete arnt you the one that says on all topics that you aprove bots? so why are u whinning om him cuz "maybe" he lvled that using bot?You say that you bot, you love to bot, and you entirely aprove it, so don't come here whine cuz he is using bot

Nope you wont get your lvls back, at least I did not 2 days ago when i gained like 4 lvls and server crashed, so its most likely you will be same lvl like when u logined into game, but if u relogined before crash than yeah you will keep your lvl

And your just lvl 135 ? Damn u sux :<

lol,if you'd seen my screenshot thread you would know who i am,but obviously you havent seen it.

so for your info,i've played the following chars:

- Taskn
- Task
- Druid Thule
- Spyde
- Stor Stark

and currently playing on Stormer ^^

Starsky huhu so have you played on Molotov also ?:D if yes then nice to see you xD

nah,i havent played on molotov,but he's a friend of mine :p he bought taskn and druid thule from me for 50k on nova xD

ye,now when u say it i remember xD but then they restarted the server after it crashed,now it's offline for hours until they start it again -.-

Back