• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Another youtube movie:D

Shit movie, no zooms, polack language, and just skullhunting.

Bunch of retards.

just tell me one
how can we make skull if your team got skull?
its no point to make skull against 2 guild who got more ppl then us
You can easy kill us but u don't want take skull so what its your problem?
and the last use your brain(if u have it)

First, moonhawk in the first part that shows, it is misspelled, it says monhawk.otland.net,
second Movie Maker? Seriously?

Isn't worth watching really

Haha so pathetic to show when you coming 5-6 people killing skulls from the teams when they are obing, so lol. Tho thats the only thing you can do or come with 50 ppl on a ob and ue from behind and shit.

Stfu kanker noob

He's fucking right.
Was watching 10 secs in total of the video and it was enough for me to click on "x".

Watching this is bad for your eyes and Im seriously not kidding.
Go to your doctor and ask him!

Im defending my language which is 1000x more pretty than ik kanker dutch. But if they know only kurwa shows how stupid they are.

Poland language is way more retarded as the Dutch language is. Anyway, what's the point showing 20 polish words in a video if no1 can understand it?

And btw if you're trying to speak Dutch you terribly failed.

I't sucks to have war on moonhawk.otland.net coz there is allways some other team that trashes the battles...... I'ts allways Malmvagenflippare or Fusion.....

Back