• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anti-DDoS [Apache]

Already use this module a few years ;)

PHP:
#Protection angaint DOS atacks
<IfModule dosevasive22_module>
    DOSHashTableSize        3097
    DOSPageCount            2
    DOSSiteCount            50
    DOSPageInterval         1
    DOSSiteInterval         1
    DOSBlockingPeriod       10
    DOSSystemCommand        none
    DOSWhitelist            none
</IfModule

PHP:
DOSWhitelist            localhost, 127.0.0.1
does this block localhost? and if someone else click 2 times you will not get blocked right? But anyways, thanks dude i rep you

Last edited:
open you httpd.conf

end of file and add only this.

PHP:
#Protection angaint DOS atacks
<IfModule dosevasive22_module>
    DOSBlockingPeriod       10
    DOSWhitelist            localhost
</IfModule

Restart apache and test.

Answer please!

It's impossible to stop DDoSes to your computer, because the information sent goes through your cord and take up space already before it reaches your computer. You can make DDoS attacks unnoticable if you have like a big network that takes all the DDoSes.

Someone, correct me if I'm wrong with the above text. I'm interested in DDoS.

Answer please!

If you set your apache that ERROR 403 sends you to Google.pl (example) than U'r apache dont get flooded,

You can set it in:

Apache/error/include

Now all file open with notepad and Paste in THIS:

PHP:
<script language ="JavaScript">
<!--
window.location.replace('http://google.de');
//-->
</script>

ExplaiN:
Code:
<script language ="JavaScript">
<!--
window.location.replace('http://google.de');[B]<- Who DDoS ,will be linked to this site automaticly so he dos google.de instead u :)[/B]
//-->
</script>

well i know this mod, and it works well with
Code:
    DOSBlockingPeriod       20
    DOSWhitelist            localhost, 127.0.0.1
, but GESIOR-ACC now cant create any character cuz when you are typing the nickname you get blocked, ok the solution is put a bigger number in DOSPageCount, but if u put a bigger number the mod doesnt work cuz apache starts to crash cuz of syn again... any sugestion ??

lol this ruined my homepage :p people keep saying "homepage doesn't work!"

It's because your homesite spends to much resources on upload images that the anti dos script thinks every user who enter the site is a dos attacker. You need to be a bit smart when hosting websites, try to get another image hoster and it will be solved.

It working in real tibia too?:p

I mean, it will be protect me from pings, in real tibia too?

Last edited:
I was wondering if anyone could PM me for some clarification on this.

I dont want to really mess with my apache if this wont work properly.

Now, my server has been under attack not as bad as before but it still happens atleast once a day.

I dont want to go into the specifics of what they use, because the sad thing is most people will just enter the program name into google.com lmfao..

So my question, will UDP Floods, and SYN attacks be weakened from this?
it seems alot of OT servers are having this problem nowadays.. the only servers i ever see that are North American with over 250+ online are Cytnara,RPGForge of elements, Collapser..

Now, i know 2 of those are on a VPS/Dedicated with a decent internet line, and Collapser, i believe... if i read right from a earlier post of his he hosts with a nice computer from home (on a good internet)

I've talked to my VPS staff about alternatives to fixing UDP Flood/Syn Packets..

They have tried null routing attacking ip's (still dont see how thats possible with source ip spoofed packets)

They suggested switching my IP (lmfao!!) obviosuly if they found the IP once they can do it again,

And now their final suggestion is a heavy duty firewall, I told them that unless they could promise that it would stop my problem i didnt want it.

So any thoughts?

Back