• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Antica LifeThread [RP]

Xon vanetta

Hurr ...... DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Reaction score

Raging Vanetta!

Current EQ:
90yj2x.jpg

Current Skills:
f2k7zm.png

Current lvl:
2z9k6qh.png

Im gonna post about like Quests, Advances and Loots. If there is something more i should post please tell me^^

Last edited:
Gz on lvl 100 bro :) now u make me wanna start on antica instead of olympa, but mehz all those random pks and i got some friends on olympa aswell...

@101!
4jnpd4.png

Took it yesterday but didnt update thread for it ^^

@102!
2z9k6qh.png

Took it today and thought i could update the thread with it D:

Epic loot!
2yx3ko9.png

@New legs!
90yj2x.jpg

Tell what size i should post those pics in size i wont resize the game window D:

i was aiming for Crystal xbow but tell why that Gnome bow is better?

- - - Updated - - -

I gonna change to arrows! but i liked bolts so much...

http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Warsinger_Bow
This bow has a hit% of +5, and atk +3. The bow's hit% of +5 makes hitting very accurate and with the new Crystalline Arrow introduced in Updates/9.6, calculations are made that show the bow being the second most effective Distance Weapons in the game after Mycological Bow, beating both Royal Crossbow and Thorn Spitter on average damage per hit for regular ammunition (non-Infernal Bolt).

The explanation behind this is that Crystalline Arrow have a significant higher hit rate than their bolt counterparts Prismatic Bolt, but only a fragment less attack. The high hit rate outdoes the extra potential damage, that comes from using a crossbow, in the long run.

and its cousts around 700k-800k on my world ._.

Gonna change to Composite Hornbow maybe and play with those cuz it would be the same as a Arbalest

Last edited:
the warsinger is the best myco is 2nd best. I would use warsinger because it never misses and arrows weigh less so u can cap more per hunt

Nice mate :) I also play on antica, currently level 44. Got any good hunting places for me expect dragons? Always loads of people there

Nice mate :) I also play on antica, currently level 44. Got any good hunting places for me expect dragons? Always loads of people there

what voc?

the warsinger is the best myco is 2nd best. I would use warsinger because it never misses and arrows weigh less so u can cap more per hunt

"This bow has a hit% of +5, and atk +3. The bow's hit% of +5 makes hitting very accurate and with the new Crystalline Arrow introduced in Updates/9.6, calculations are made that show the bow being the second most effective Distance Weapons in the game after Mycological Bow,"

Myco does more dmg. i love dmg. D:

ur not online :(

I was at 2 pm xD well i gonna come online 7-10 Swe time ^^

@103!
2q1um8x.png

@104!

@105!

Note! i didnt do any quest or such things yet. YET! but i will in the furture when i got high enough to do some things!
First quest gonna be Mortal Combat Mission 9!

And i changed uploader to!

Im playing antica to but I feel to retier, not point of playing when there's no PVP anymore.
I hope Cipsoft might changing their minds for once!

Well... Guess what D:

LVL:119

ML:19

is my ml bad for that lvl?

and i will try to make an album on my page with all lvls i have a pic off ^^

Yeah, it's pretty bad. XD
I'd suggest finding a sorcerer buddy and doing some blocking as a paladin to get that ML up! (Cause of the spamming of exura gran san)

Back