• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anton Bazze Insulting (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunilla

Reaction score
cxUklJA.jpg

"Get rekt" Was that nessecary?, i take it as a insult since it's something against me, i only missclicked to write it in help channel, and this Anton Bazze just had to write Get rekt, after i got mute.

Please control your tutors.

@Mark
@Hani

King regards

Last edited:
KK You are still mad because I have muted you and he wrote something that does not exist in any book. So technically he did nothing.

I have better things like exping rl tibia than reading useless "reports" threads.

Well insulting as a tutor in help-channel arent any law in your "book", maybe you should inject that law.

GeT_RekT is not a Word in the dictionary is what Shiro means. And this was not meant to be sent in the help channel at all so i do not know why you have to post a thread about this. In the future i suggest that you follow the rules that you did accept when you created your account. I do also suggest that you quit with these threads since they are just a joke in My eyes.

Kind Regards, Anton Bazze

^

"this was no meant to be sent in help chanel at all"

There you see that he is retarded and should get demote.

I thought that my generation of tutors was the most unprofessional and retarded of all times but this guys with all this useless posts are breaking all records

"Get_Rekt" lel....
It's like "noobek"
There is difference between "i hope you get cancer and die fucking trash" & "noobek hhhhh"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back