• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Anty Guild +Synthessis

Evul Striker

Banned User
Reaction score
Anty were at war against Last Decision. Started: Jun 16 2013, 15:24:00
Ended: Jun 16 2013, 18:41:10 1 - 50

Synthessis were at war against Last Decision. Started: Jun 15 2013, 21:30:09
Ended: Jun 15 2013, 22:16:17 24 - 3

Why so Bad bro?

MY SERVER NOOBS!!!

Anty were at war against Last Decision. Started: Jun 16 2013, 15:24:00
Ended: Jun 16 2013, 18:41:10 1 - 50

MY SERVER NOOBS!!!

Please edit this:

For:
Ended: Jun 15 2013, 22:16:17 24 - 30

;] Men not well tell lies....

Server Dominadox kkkkkkkkkkkkk

now seriously Evul Striker deserves another cookie from me. U become a big boy dude we want to see more servar dominadox threads to keep this forum alive u are doing rly great job.

Server Dominadox kkkkkkkkkkkkk

now seriously Evul Striker deserves another cookie from me. U become a big boy dude we want to see more servar dominadox threads to keep this forum alive u are doing rly great job.

"ok"

brs will never dominate shadowcores, they can dominate rl tibia since its a game for no brainz

Please edit this:

For:
Ended: Jun 15 2013, 22:16:17 24 - 30

;] Men not well tell lies....

Thats after Unstoppable boxed us

why do you keep making useless threads?
only thing i see is you fighting the biggest trash teams alive

why do you keep making useless threads?
only thing i see is you fighting the biggest trash teams alive

Atleast i have a guild you morron go random pk parcel

31st May 2013, 22:29
Old Stromon replied to a thread @ All in, my old teams, old members etc in ShadowCores
i join plz

jajajajja

You're bunch of non skills :D you win only with more amount of players, that's not win. You can't close 20 ppl when you have 35+ ;o tell me this is pvp? :O you always have to do shit threads :D my ppl is inactive because they have things in rl life and can't play now. HERE in POLAND we have schools not like ya fucking favela's boys :D And i dont need 40 ppl to destroy you only smart play ;] your tactic? TRADE TEAM. My tactic SMART THINKING.

And you connect 2 teams because alone you're nothing ;) anyway now you're shit too :D And i dont care about that. SEND ME WARMODE TO 500 OR 1K FRAGS AND YOURS CHARLOVERS WILL LEAVE GUILD AND AGAIN YOU'LL DISBAND GUILD FOR INVITES TO TRADE PEOPLE.

Synthessis were at war against Frontstabbers. 30 - 1

Synthessis were at war against Last Decision. 67 - 83 + GUILD DELETE

Synthessis were at war against Infinitas. 11 - 2 + GUILD DELETE

Synthessis were at war against Pinks Guys. 40 - 25 + GUILD DELETE

Synthessis were at war against Pink Guys. 100 - 78

Yours Nuskei my forum fighters _/

^^
ItTzLde.png

Anty got 14 ppl vs 30 yours (Last Decision)
gz brain shitty brazilian monkey huehesuaehuashe br?

zamykam :S

These posts are so dumb, go brag in game and stop wasting my eyes on forums. Server Dominado? You serious? Bring back Validus, Incognita and Lejcim teams that fight without all this bullshit

You're bunch of non skills :D you win only with more amount of players, that's not win. You can't close 20 ppl when you have 35+ ;o tell me this is pvp? :O you always have to do shit threads :D my ppl is inactive because they have things in rl life and can't play now. HERE in POLAND we have schools not like ya fucking favela's boys :D And i dont need 40 ppl to destroy you only smart play ;] your tactic? TRADE TEAM. My tactic SMART THINKING.

And you connect 2 teams because alone you're nothing ;) anyway now you're shit too :D And i dont care about that. SEND ME WARMODE TO 500 OR 1K FRAGS AND YOURS CHARLOVERS WILL LEAVE GUILD AND AGAIN YOU'LL DISBAND GUILD FOR INVITES TO TRADE PEOPLE.

Synthessis were at war against Frontstabbers. 30 - 1

Synthessis were at war against Last Decision. 67 - 83 + GUILD DELETE

Synthessis were at war against Infinitas. 11 - 2 + GUILD DELETE

Synthessis were at war against Pinks Guys. 40 - 25 + GUILD DELETE

Synthessis were at war against Pink Guys. 100 - 78

Yours Nuskei my forum fighters _/
Synthessis were at war against Last Decision.

Synthessis are at war against Last Decision. Jun 16 2013, 21:27:06 62 - 127

Your Dad_\

server dominado ok flawless , unstoppable , wipe again best guild's for shadowcores and server dominado for this

server dominado ok flawless , unstoppable , wipe again best guild's for shadowcores and server dominado for this

*unstoppable is just a guild full of parcels with high levels who are chalovers.
They never to go open battle, they kill pks and after they say "server dominanto"

Back