• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any one knows a good game?

Lpe95

https://soundcloud.com/saintdmusic/sail-remix
Reaction score
I don't like league of legends,zelda,Dota,Wow,CS,Tibia,

So i wonder anyknow know a good game with good graphic?

Like Aion, but better but i wanna play a game with many players not like 100 like 2000, or more,

I wonder mabye Archeage

or like this game i searching for the most,

pay Guild Wars 2 and have fun o/
also you can try Smite(moba) and Neverwinter(freemmorpg)

pay Guild Wars 2 and have fun o/
also you can try Smite(moba) and Neverwinter(freemmorpg)
tried to play smite but same as league and dont like well Neverwinter seems boring ;p just watched the gameplay on 14mins

nah all i wrote in top, it means i have played them tho, but i dont like it, ;) dont wanna play tibia ots, till a good one is up ;)
I didn´t mean a tibia server based on world of warcract I meant world of warcraft they got their own ot named private servers with over 2k players

What about MMO FPS Planetside 2? Kinda like Open world battlefield with 3 factions and planets. Ofc also available for PC :)

Download Steam, click on "Free Games" Start at the top and go down trying each one till you find one you like.

//End of Thread

Btw i got a question for all otlanders, What games do you play on PC (online)

I know the most is tibia,league of legends,dota< so skip that and tell me other games,

Btw i got a question for all otlanders, What games do you play on PC (online)

I know the most is tibia,league of legends,dota< so skip that and tell me other games,

Tera, Black Gold Online, Neverwinter, Archeage (MMORPG'S)

Crossfire, Warface, S.K.I.L.L, Alliance of Valiant Arms (FPS GAMES)

Smite, Tome: Immortal Arena (MOBA'S)

That's a few games I would recommend u to try, they all are free to play aswell.

Back