• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anybody that I use to play with still on here?

anthonyxxx

Reaction score
I've been inactive for quite some time now, but I try to come on at least once a day to see who of my old friends still play but nobody ever seems to be on.
I'd like to start playing again but it just isn't the same playing and not communicating with anyone, so as you can see the title who of my old friends still play here?

There are quiet few people that still play.... i used to play Jafabibe not sure if u remember me but your name sounds familiar :) Now i have another char

I don't recomment you to join rld dude, will just get you into troubles, if that's what you want, then ok.

[FLAME MODE ON ME: OPEN]
FIRE!

He was in RLD before he left, dont you think he knows best? FUCKFACEMOTHERFUCKERCOCKER, ye take that.

I've been inactive for quite some time now, but I try to come on at least once a day to see who of my old friends still play but nobody ever seems to be on.
I'd like to start playing again but it just isn't the same playing and not communicating with anyone, so as you can see the title who of my old friends still play here?

wuuuurd lil`bro :peace:

I don't recomment you to join rld dude, will just get you into troubles, if that's what you want, then ok.

[FLAME MODE ON ME: OPEN]
FIRE!

You're knowledge of Tibia (especially this server) can be expressed as:

a00522f01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom