• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

anyknow my problem?

Black Rober

Reaction score
Hello, I have a Atlana scientific Modem made by Aina Internet Company based in Finland. I need your help on a little problem, so here it goes I put in my Golbal Ip in the Confing.lua and ran my server for some reason no one can connect. I tried to disable my Firewall, and to port forward but I have no router so It's not possible. Below I'll provide some pictures of my Modem I Hope you guys can help me get people to connect, cuz no one can get on my server atm.

I have in my Pc Teamviewer Program and Logmein but thid progams is offline !! when i will make the my ot onlinne

my Ip was somtimes 1years ago 192.. But nowtime 217 im doing somthing wrong meaby wi´th my Ip Idk Im not sure !
I Have [ Cable Modem ]

p1080003g.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, well.. This is a simple guide:

Okay so you've got your server fixed and want this to go online!
1.Turn off all antivirus and firewalls you've got.
2. What Is My IP Address - Shows Your IP Address to get your ip, when you've got that go to your config.lua and copy that ip into the config.
3.If this isn't working, go into www.canyouseeme.org and check what ports that are blocket and post a picture here.

The 192.x.x.x ip is your local ip, but if you dont have that no more there shouldn't be a problem. You cannot have the 192.x.x.x ip in the config cause then it's only configured on your localnetwork.

Okay, well.. This is a simple guide:

Okay so you've got your server fixed and want this to go online!
1.Turn off all antivirus and firewalls you've got.
2. What Is My IP Address - Shows Your IP Address to get your ip, when you've got that go to your config.lua and copy that ip into the config.
3.If this isn't working, go into Open Port Check Tool and check what ports that are blocket and post a picture here.

The 192.x.x.x ip is your local ip, but if you dont have that no more there shouldn't be a problem. You cannot have the 192.x.x.x ip in the config cause then it's only configured on your localnetwork.

i am going to do thats And Tnx anyway for helping ;]

Back