• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anyone is playing on Secura? :P

vraft

Reaction score
Hello i would like to ask you if there's a point to come back and play on Secura.

My 98 Sorc got hacked so i gotta play on my paladin..

And if you're playing can i have your name please? :p

Thanks.

we are rpg's or atleast me.
and about update fix and shit. Stop asking them to fix the war system cuz thats why they did it.

Thats the last thing we are asking. We wanted them to leave us alone... the last worlds Inferna and Dolera that still atleast got some old school war system in it... they promised in the start that pvp-e will be untouched. But then the day its time for the update they slap you in the face with some "minor" updates för pvp-e

They never tought about it.. they are stupid. I got a full list why its stupid.. but let me explain the biggest thing.

They made two new pvp-e worlds... that you could transfer pvp chars to! SMART CIPSOFT!... so what happend? ppl transfered there with 1000kk then transfered to inferna and dolera and DESTROYED the economy!

Thats the last thing we are asking. We wanted them to leave us alone... the last worlds Inferna and Dolera that still atleast got some old school war system in it... they promised in the start that pvp-e will be untouched. But then the day its time for the update they slap you in the face with some "minor" updates för pvp-e

They never tought about it.. they are stupid. I got a full list why its stupid.. but let me explain the biggest thing.

They made two new pvp-e worlds... that you could transfer pvp chars to! SMART CIPSOFT!... so what happend? ppl transfered there with 1000kk then transfered to inferna and dolera and DESTROYED the economy!

They can't transfer to Inferna or Dolera.

Mestor then you will have to wait 6 months, so within 6-7 months inferna/dolera is over :)

Back