• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anyone using ebay frequently?

Fady

Anderion.net
Reaction score
I'm from egypt and and paypal doesn't support egypt. There's something that I really need and its not available anywhere except on ebay.
I talked to my cousin in UK so he could buy it for me and now the problem comes. He doesn't know how to ship it directly to me, how can he do that? I searched for a solution on internet but I couldn't find a way for him to buy the item and the seller send it to my address not his.
Does anyone know how to do that?

well i searched it for you, it said

Yes, you can buy from any seller here on ebay, simply make sure that seller ships worldwide. As you look at each listing, just under shipping you"ll see the item location and whether or not that seller ships world wide, if so you can always double check with that seller to see if the ship to your country. To ask seller, simply scroll down that listing just to mid page and just on the left click on ask seller a question

btw i do not take any credit for this i just found it on this website I'm from Egypt can i buy any thing ?: Answer Center: eBay Answer Center
hope it helps :)

Same happened with my bro using my mums acc, all you can do is put in details on purchase with ur address, cause eBay as a security measure will always say to send to bill payers address. It also stops credit card fraud.

- - - Updated - - -

Email the seller through his eBay and ask the seller a question saying, can you ship it to "xxx""

Back
Top Bottom