• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Apple iPhone 4 or Samsung Galaxy S

Iphone 4 or Samsung Galaxy S?

• iPhone 4

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • Samsung Galaxy S

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters

Winnerandy

Experienced Web Design'er
Reaction score
B7TqdmgATb.png
OR
DyHMbssVGm.png

Share your answers & please tell me why you chose iPhone 4 or the Samsung Galaxy S.

Regards,
Andy.

Both are very good and have a nice screen but i llike Galaxy S more :)

Last edited:
None of them. If you're going to spend that much on a phone you should wait for HTC Desire HD :)

HTC Evo. I have it, it's faster than the iPhone and it has no problems. There was just a new update yesterday, it got even better.

Out of those two, I would choose the Galaxy.

My friend got samsung Galaxy S and ive tryed it, Its exactly the same as iphone 3gs but it got slowly internet like hell
So i suggest the Iphone 4:D

I'm a huge apple fan...so im gonna have to go with the iphone 4g.

Samsung Galaxy S
Android phones are superior.

Apple products are over-prices and over-rated
For the Galaxy S you get what you pay for. I myself have a HTC Magic, Android is really easy to use, probably not as easy as the iOS but very easy when you get the hang of it

Of course, if you wish to actually make any calls on your phone the iPhone 4 is a no go...

Samsung Galaxy S
Android phones are superior.

Apple products are over-prices and over-rated
For the Galaxy S you get what you pay for. I myself have a HTC Magic, Android is really easy to use, probably not as easy as the iOS but very easy when you get the hang of it

Indeed. Apple Iphone is nothing compared to Android phones.

From your replies I can tell that most of you are apple fans.
The only thing you guys say is: Iphone ofcourse, IPHONE WIN ROX etc. etc.
Can't you guys write a proper reply including meaning, arguments, facts and such?

My advise is the following: Go to town, look for both phones in stores, try them out, ask questions to the attendant (what I usually do is ask for the manager, they usually know more) and make up your chose. Also: don't aim on just those two phones, there are plenty other great Android phones, and don't forget the BlackBerry Bold 9700. As well a great phone.

Both are very good and have a nice screen but i llike Galaxy S more :)

Gotta disagree on that. both screens are about the same size (iphone4 3.5" and Galaxy S 4") but the iPhone 4 has a better pixel density. text and picture do look better on the iPhone 4.

Last edited:
Back