• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Aqual's Life thread all over again! Click on me!

Dorrex123

Shadowcores Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys! Some of you have already seen my old life thread, but now i am back, with one more when im starting from 0.

My goals:
Reach 250
Reach 120/120 skills
Make all the big quests!
and some more!

I'll be posting cosntantly here!

eHZCCwn.png

Just made it through rookgard!

I would be happy if anyone of you guys watching the life thread sends me some money or items or etc! Every donate will be a step into my goals! Thanks in first.!

Promotion, and the level 20 SS!

S40c0X4.png

0dBRUyi.png

Arena is in progress done two difficulties out of three! Stay tuned for the picture!

Sorry guys, i havent been posting anything today but i took some levels on my RP.

Organismen. And here is a ss of it making INQ quest.

Dont hate cuz of the mounts please :D

Here is the picture!
2rHlfcP.png

Sorry guys, i've been really unactive cuz i've actually been hit by a truck. Been in hospital for weeks, but now today i am finally back and better than before, I'll keep posting SS's. Stay tuned!

Well, as im seeing now, Nvm i wont play, 99.9% is botting what is fun to do?.... Hope the gm's do something either i wont play until this get solved.

Sorry guys, i've been really unactive cuz i've actually been hit by a truck. Been in hospital for weeks, but now today i am finally back and better than before, I'll keep posting SS's. Stay tuned!
Shit! Hoppas allt är bra nudå! Skriv PM till mig mate

mZIWPPg.png

Starting the day with gettin level 86, missed ss, and this brand new addon + a new mount! Crystal Wolf!

5AmGyX3.png

Back