• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper AragonRPG Project - Join a true RPG experience!

Bumping it up once again! Check the Mapping Showoff thread so you can see this is a serious server!

Lets go guys, with 1 month before I release the beta for testing I want a few mappers to help me just attack the map! Doggynub might also be helping us script and he's pretty darn good at it so we should be able to map some cool things and make them come to life!

JOIN ARAGON RPG! MAPPERS, SCRIPTERS AND DEVELOPERS NEEDED!

BUMP! The server is now 9.6; working with all the new items and monsters ;D JOIN THE TEAM!

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP, LOOKING FOR A NPC CREATOR/SCRIPTER! I need someone that can make NPC Quests for the server, I will be making all the item npcs, etc; but I need someone to help put together the quest npcs with cool features; so please respond or pm me if your up for the job!

Addie has been added to the team, Doggynub is a scripter now; and the first quest has been completely coded! We are on a roll!

- - - Updated - - -

Lets get some more people working on the project! Things are coming along great, the map is filling out; and with the new scripter things are actually coming to life!

As much as i want to help, and i remember mentioning that i may be free about this time in january to you i just don't think i can help much. I mean, i have alot of work but i can help you on a part time basis, i.e. just give me a reasonable piece to make and i'll send it back finished via link on otland.
If you're interested anyway.

Awesome GhostX, I may be able to do that :) Do you have skype, that way you can just msg me when you're free and I can pass your a piece to map on.

Any-hoo, bumping up the thread, nearly 2 weeks till the beta is going up for some testing.. the map is nearly finished for the beta areas; but we need some serious scripters to help the game come to life! Our current scripter is on vacation, so if anyone out there would like to help me code up some decent quest npcs, actions for quests and other random things; please shoot me a message!

Na don't have skype bro, but after wednesday i should be completely free. So we can arrage something then bro :)

Well the way me and my other map work, is the map is mad up of certain level areas and quest lines; so I send you a piece that needs work done; and I simply import/copy it back in and make sure nothings wrong with it then test it out in game.

Live Stream mapping on Remeres isn't updated to 9.6 yet, although there has to be a way to simply add client 9.6 to the live stream beta (program it in/code). But, you'd probably need the sources which aren't floating around anywhere for public use.

Still looking for active SCRIPTERS (In-Depth Quest NPC's and actions) and Mappers (RPG Style, Unique work, Has strong points (cities/dungeons/nature), and most of all you don't take too long to work/finish your piece)

Doggynub is currently a little busy with school; and J.Dre who offered to help is also mostly AFK with RL. So let's seem some more applications!

The BETA map is completed; we just need to fully script the npc's/actions and give them a quick run through to make sure things are good. Than it's ready for testing, Argonia RPG Beta will be online in the near future!

I'll add you on skype when I wake up tomorrow, till then; BUMP!

Added on Skype :) We'll figure out what you can do once we talk. You didn't give me any info about what you do.

Judging from your post, it doesn't seem you can. What do you do? Did you read how to apply..?

Back