• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is some of my latest works :p
map1t.jpg

map2w.jpg

O_O, u r serious arn't ye?

please speak english i cant understand ur "fast english"

u (you) r (are) serious (good) arn't (alien langue) ye (yes)

i really dont know what u mean but i like this tree very and he could give me it as download buhahaha XD i love it (one of the best trees i saw)

please speak english i cant understand ur "fast english"

u (you) r (are) serious (good) arn't (alien langue) ye (yes)

i really dont know what u mean but i like this tree very and he could give me it as download buhahaha XD i love it (one of the best trees i saw)
Plz speak english yourself.
Arn't sounds like aren't according to me? And tho, I'm in a forum fullfilled with r-tards who's approx 14-17 years old whereby the Gaming English is a common partof the communication. btw, cba to whine about "ye" when I just cba'd to write the last silly pathetic "s".

Tho my guess would be that you're 14-17 aswell. Absolutely not above the age of 17. Tho back to the matter persay..

Either use the nature doodads and follow how he made it, or just play around in RAW palette.

That tree is growing from the floor :/

Nice otherwise! =D

@Monte: Its weird, and i cant find a meaning. Maybe try something more realistic

Beautiful, sad that you'll "retire". Not Retrie :)

Some kind of a watchtower located on top of a spiral mountain.
(Don't mind the ground floor as I didn't put any effort into it)

j2m8kk.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back