• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old...

87102720.png

:D

Awfully a lot like one of the parts in Evora don't you think? Else the rest are nice.

mine
http://i51.tinypic.com/an0xfl.png
http://i52.tinypic.com/sb2ecy.png

Last edited:
@up
you can tell its a ripoff since, Neon could tell us we are a rippoff him lol. he only create a common cemetery so F off :D

Few pics of the entireley custom island i built in like an hours time rep++ if s ok for a begginer thanks. screenshot_2011-12-19-9-37-14.jpgscreenshot_2011-12-19-9-37-21.jpgscreenshot_2011-12-19-9-37-41.jpgscreenshot_2011-12-19-9-37-56.jpgscreenshot_2011-12-19-9-38-10.jpg sorry that their small

I think he did, and wanted to map like him, it's like 85% the same, dont tell me he has never seen it.
well I think it is a rip, but it's pretty cool and he made some good changes, good work

keep it up, you dont need to rip.

Why not?
There is caves with grass inside of it everywhere, be a little realistic dude! :D

Doesn't suit too well in Tibia! But I would say that it looks pretty good anyway, for showoff!

Doesn't suit too well in Tibia! But I would say that it looks pretty good anyway, for showoff!

I totally disagree with you there ;) I love when there is some "nature" inside a cave, it feels more well.. Alive?

Looks okay! But, get rid of the wood.. wood + lava is just a not working combination

I think it is for the burnt bridge idea. The bridge idea is good, just used in the wrong place. Use it in a place without lava, but with a monster that spits fire.

Gives me a whole bunch of ideas to main orc city! Always brilliant kokoookokokokokokokok! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back