• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
3khN8.png

suggestions please :)

Made this awhile back, looking at a tutorial made by neon

Add some gravel, dirt, and more small rocks.

Also: Don't use auto border
Then I wanna see another pic :D

Inspiration: Neon
NSZEQ.png

j4Wj.png

htiNu.png

An adventure that does not only require fighting skills, but also a big amount of knowledge...

Greetings, people of Otland. I am a new mapper, and I have been ghosting around on Otland for about a week and reading tutorials on mapping. I finally feel comfortable enough to take the critisizm of the community here. Please don't be too harsh because I have only been mapping for like 2 weeks and it's not really that good. I'll try and post one picture of something I have made everyday, or maybe every other day.
'~Thanks to Neon for his Detailed Cave Tutorial~'
npgm7l.png

I know it sucks really bad but I hope to get better, please comment and rate it. Thanks​

@Crolly, I don't like the first one :/ the rest are fine.

I don't like the first one because of the way the mountain changes to just black at the bottom :/

@Luffy; In no sense do I want to be rude, but I'm sure everyone saw your picture before the quote, leaving the "Le Quote" useless.

As Illusion requested I made a "plain" nature using Michael's House Tutorial, and mocked his nature. I hope you like it.
xf3muh.png

Edit: Sorry for the double post, I didn't mean to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back