• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messing around with new sprites:
PiN4h.jpg

4UiGT.jpg

Last edited:
Its a sprite for necronia - shadowsongs project xD it's the rme version for that, since im mapping for it. I just thought id take a break an map something witg new sprites :>

XD recolour it yourself and then make awesome reaper spawn :3

yes i imagine this, oh friend this inspirate me, i want back to mapping xD

Because there's nothing evil in that, lighting's good and it gives atmosphere. I like :)

Those new borders are awesome for a sewer! Ty for the inspiration. :3 tho it might look a lot better if it was elevated- i.e add depth by making the path have a wall down to the water rather than the water's edge being at the surface. :3 tho- your map, your vision.

That's on floor 7 so I can't make it elevated because of the Ships (their flags are on Floor 0), If you drag it up from there the editor crashes :)

yhyh i see, shame, but it's nice nonetheless.. And maybe one day i can work on changing tibia to a 30 floor game :> so 15 above and 15 below. After i finish mapping, i'll be focused with c,c+ (and++) and lua. :>

- - - Updated - - -

that way we can have towers + castles at top of mountains etc :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back