• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should place the link between this bad boys:

Nice Oskar. Really a great please, with nice detail combination and variations on it. Great place where lot's of monsters will survive :D.

Heitorsb. Remove some of the frost trolls and the waterfall. Insteed that, make a cave where the water comes from. Also don't like fallen tree with the snow on it and the fire. Furthermore it's really nice, finish it!

I don't really like the basalt mountain there but the second img is nice

Starting a city:
LEPRxy.png

Somewhat dislike this. IDK why, maybe because as it stands now it looks out of place. I think when you add more in this style it will look good.
It has a lot of character :>

I'm assuming this is the west gate?

@up like duh i do not think those doors would be for creatures outside the city hehe, however i really love that style i like old city styles more then those new fancy roofs and crap everywhere U-MUST-FINISH-THIS or ban.

i think it's the metal wall collums that throw me.. BUT i agree would look sick when it's finished

Wow this place has gone to shit with people like you, a person can not even use tibia's sprs in a sequence even in the style tibia is using without being called out. if i put two stones together the person putting the same stones together has to give credit to me or is inspired by me? lol what a bunch of horse dong.

Meh..
A5CQaU.png

- - - Updated - - -

Wow this place has gone to shit with people like you, a person can not even use tibia's sprs in a sequence even in the style tibia is using without being called out. if i put two stones together the person putting the same stones together has to give credit to me or is inspired by me? lol what a bunch of horse dong.
It was the way he used the same exact border, same mountain mixtures, same exact items, roughly 2-3 days after I showed mine, so really not bunched stones, maybe you should reevaluate your statement then come back to argue.

Dislike the stairs but really love the swamp atmosphere

It was the way he used the same exact border, same mountain mixtures, same exact items, roughly 2-3 days after I showed mine, so really not bunched stones, maybe you should reevaluate your statement then come back to argue.

At least he actually made something out of the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back