• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must've been some retarded architect that made those roofs. No offence.

no i really change it wanna see?
Most defiently(;
Its a work in progress I guess haha
nAaG4v.png

Omg I love those trees, (whoever says otherwise, kick rocks with open toe shoes), but yeah man i'm loving it:) and the bridge it for a boat, buti'll fix it up haha :p

On progress. Gate of the main town.
5Z79KZ.png

I did hear the picture is a bit to dark, will post a new one tomorrow. Excuse me.

Love this. But you need to put some mountain ground on the city wall as you cants have stalagmite on tiles xD doesnt really work xD

But good job bro :)

Like 3 sqs under your character that border looks man, rest looks nice and remember when your putt swamp plants next to each other 1 small and 1 big, and don't spam them. Your getting way better though :)

Their talking mushrooms xD, yeah I guess so but it was some extra details to fill that empty space. :/ n its underground, and i'll throw a bug or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back