• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, fak u, Venom, I had that idea before u! D: (no jks)

lol, how am i supposed to know that? D: haha I sure our maps idea are in sintony them.. but this is a forgotten exchange town, for boats!... thats your idea?

Last edited:
lol, how am i supposed to know that? D: haha I sure our maps idea are in sintony them.. but this is a forgotten exchange town, for boats!... thats your idea?

Well, no, is just weird that we're mapping the same shit without even talking about it, lol.

Y umad tho?

dVpN3C.png

Y umad tho?

dVpN3C.png

Sewer grate goes up into plant (that's great! huehuehue).
Other than that.. Colour mix looks nice.. I wouldn't go with the mud as street though, at least not everywhere, you should try it with a layer of pavement on top.

Sewer grate goes up into plant (that's great! huehuehue).
Other than that.. Colour mix looks nice.. I wouldn't go with the mud as street though, at least not everywhere, you should try it with a layer of pavement on top.

You know you could also make a script (very small) when you go up there you go > instead of v =P

Haha ghost now i see that.

Btw there are a lot of things in that map piece that make me wonder were they put in there just to fill the map up?

@Crypton3 it's nice but im agree with Me again, you put a lot of things just to fill the space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back