• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
A quick view of the nature outside the temple, all credit are welcome to increase my mapping.

25jcjzp.png
ive seen this before.....

I wonder is there a truf like this that remains small and doesnt grown in game?

2vnq8na.png

uhm likes stones?

what u like too see more ;p

Well, as a mapper you must try to figure out how is your piece supposed to look. Try and look at some showoffs; a little bit of nature elements are recommended sometimes.

Well, as a mapper you must try to figure out how is your piece supposed to look. Try and look at some showoffs; a little bit of nature elements are recommended sometimes.

well i just started again with mapping for my new server and i just was thinking too stay a bit clean maybe other people could tell me what to add more too it since im also new with this kind of sprites xD

well i just started again with mapping for my new server and i just was thinking too stay a bit clean maybe other people could tell me what to add more too it since im also new with this kind of sprites xD

In my opinion, those bushes don't fit with that type of ground but I dont think you can change that with something else, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back