• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
AGrL9bZ.png

Hey guys, I am new here and I need some help. This is a throne room but I have no clue ho to fill the spaces (the ones in the red circles) I wanted to add arches but I can't find any that fit the theme or that I like. Any suggestions?

BTW This is supposed to be the seat of an ancient dynasty which arrived to this new continent after a cataclysm. Some sort of Numenor if you had read JRR Tolkiens books.

Thanks!

Last edited:
AGrL9bZ.png

Hey guys, I am new here and I need some help. This is a throne room but I have no clue ho to fill the spaces (the ones in the red circles) I wanted to add arches but I can't find any that fit the theme or that I like. Any suggestions?

BTW This is supposed to be the seat of an ancient dynasty which arrived to this new continent after a cataclysm. Some sort of Numenor if you had read JRR Tolkiens books.

Thanks!

I'd use those stone, cave arches, you'll find them at raw > nature

I just downloaded RME first time since like 2 years. I created a nice rock, then power went out, lost the save, tried to recreate, ended up looking weird.

IbbCS75.jpg

I just downloaded RME first time since like 2 years. I created a nice rock, then power went out, lost the save, tried to recreate, ended up looking weird.

IbbCS75.jpg

It looks pretty good actually, Im not sure if the fallen leaves fit the scene tho, since there are to yellow/red trees.

@Up

Looks perfect for a custom Rook! :D

A little try with modified Client with transparency (NOTE: NO CUSTOM SPRITES).
Credits to jolle_jkpg for the coding

DNeNmW7i.png

Damn, sick one. What a masterpieace. Great work. For any project?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom