• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
6esMCEw.png

/Slec

Love the waterfalls :) also like how you added those shaded borders.

WIP - RL Map Remake
mvmo5lvW.png

Well.. I can't really say anything bad about your mapping, it's very good as always. I just literally hate those damn walls, but that's just my taste so don't take that as an insult towards you.

Minimap of the City so far...

M_yE7El.png

I've never liked that type of architecture for cities. I think they don't feel right in game. However, it is very pretty in RME. The map design looks awesome, the shape, the streets, the boats, the distribution of houses.. It is as if everything fits together.

I've never liked that type of architecture for cities. I think they don't feel right in game. However, it is very pretty in RME. The map design looks awesome, the shape, the streets, the boats, the distribution of houses.. It is as if everything fits together.
That's the thing about good mappers, they find things that fit together and if they don't, they'll make an effort to sort through ideas and make it possible for them to fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back