• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
how should I border the waterfall?
I'd border it like this if you don't want to change anything major on the piece:
OwCH0TZ.png

Also, you should consider what Silence posted, the water needs a source of some sort to look logical.

Edit: It could also be done like this:
X8lKCsv.png

Trolololololol

Last edited:
I'd border it like this if you don't want to change anything major on the piece:
OwCH0TZ.png

Also, you should consider what Silence posted, the water needs a source of some sort to look logical.

X8lKCsv.png

Trolololololol
Looks nice... but are you serious? .. thats not enough water for one cow. less for a waterfall.

if you wanted to keep the waterfall but still appease the muh realism people, there's enough room in the surrounding area that you could easily expand the mountain

D23fXML.png

Your nature needs quite a bit of work as well. I didn't mention it before because I was short on time but here's how I would have made it look compared to yours, that isn't on a mountain.
HyIElCj.png

Nothing overly complex but gets the point across as being a homely area near a river.

OwCH0TZ.png

X8lKCsv.png

Trolololololol

Bro just stop posting this fucking EPIC water sprites xd i cant done this (too much sprites to edit)...

I never quite understood why make trees or some nature sprites when Tibia has tons and tons.

Peeps like new sprites. You know, some fresh blood here and there. Creates the illusion of a Tibia that's actually moving forward/Tibia that has new things to offer.

I think is cool, but I just cannot manage to like it one bit ):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back