• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiho
Busej, i think u overdetailed the nature with a lot of trees. and I think the house and the street are too simple..
--
9uFuG.png

X7j25.png

HVMRV.png

I already posted the CS screen, but this time is ingame.. :)

Love your mapping man, i wanna see moooore :)

Blez: Unfinished. I can't comment this.
Medargo: IDK why i don't like it... Maybe it's too simple...? Maybe not. Really i don't know. :(
Siramix: It promises to be interesting. ;)
James: What is this? o___o

27057376068590000084.jpg

Pool house. :>

I like the Idea, but the Mapping is bad

I was going to save this until later, but anyhow I've decided to show it now. Lately I've been out of ideas of what to map, how to map it. This piece was no exception, I'd been trying to decide what to map and how to map what it was I wanted to map, In the end I decided, Wyrms. Why not? I don't think I've ever mapped them before and I finally thought of a decent way to map them, however I'm posting this picture to see what you guys think of my take on Wyrms, so please leave feedback below. Anyways here it is!

tumblr_ltbi3j8bSD1r1utmjo1_500.png

Click here to view my mapping thread!

UP
Suggest you to use the guide for taking screenshots from magnetico, just search it :)
By the way, the maps looks to tight.
--
Sorcerers' Guild
X76cU.png

Random Street
V10F9.png

Simple Passage
siiTW.png

:)

Which one?

Vllhr.png

If you mean the mountain wall to the right, I would say it's an entrance into the mountain.

He didn't miss it, he wanted it to be that way.

I'm 99% sure :)

Talking for Medargo* Wtf xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back